50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Easy to learn
- It doesn't run on Android 4.1 or higher
- It isn't as smooth and fluid as we'd like.
A 2D arcade
Demon Siege is a 2D arcade beat'em-up with a little twist: you play the role of a demon princess, good by nature, who has to fend off an army (horde?) of evil humans reunited to storm his realm. The best way to do so is, of course, to grab the family weapons and beat them all now they're conveniently lined.
As any other previous similar game, your character is controlled by the on-screen D-pad. Controls are quite clumsy and touch response can be improved, but it's easy to learn. In addition, the tutorial stage is featured by the main character's father, who has all the skills unlocked, so you can learn not only how game works but also how this game will be in its final stages.
Demon Siege, even when it's far from other more modern sidescrollers, and has an overall lack of appeal, can be interesting if you still have an old Android and aren't looking for something either too demanding or sophisticate.
A hundred years ago, the human race tried to conquer the Demon Kingdom in a series of crusades staged in the name of justice. The Demon King led an army of demons into battle against the forces of the humans and routed them, ushering in a century of peace.
But humans kept plotting in the shadows, driven by their hunger for conquest and absolute power. Rumors of another invasion grew, and tensions between humans and demons began to rise. Now on the brink of war, these two mighty nations will seal the fate of the entire world. The future of demons and humans now rests in the hands of the Demon King’s son, the Demon Prince. Fortunately, our Demon Prince is heavily armed!
Sword: sharp, fast and powerful; great for attacking and defending.
Demon Fist: the Demon Prince uses his powerful arms to pulverize everything in his way.
Gun: no ordinary firearm, this uses magical ammunition; load different elemental bullets to quickly annihilate certain enemies.
- Awesome pixel-art graphics
- Addictive action & beat-em-up gameplay with rpg elements
- Fight your way through numerous action-packed levels
- Battle with your choice of powerful weapons: Sword, Gun, or the Demon Prince’s powerful fists
- Ride a magical dragon and fight opponents in mid-air
- Fight monsters, knights, ninjas and other powerful beings
- Collect EP to increase your weapon’s attack damage
- Build up attack combos by combining different skills and attacks, and gain more EP
- Collect in-game items to unlock achievements
- Lots of hidden shrines to unlock!
- Ignite the flame of romance between the Demon Prince and a human girl
- Supports multiple resolutions for various Android devices
- Available in multiple languages
- Improved hints
And my reasons r ,graphics , poor combo, and more combos and plus story is boring!!!!!!!!!
nice and fun ang burjak burjak haman nito parang tae buda
I like the game because it a Rpg Platformer but why is there premium? Rpg is not very fun when you are gonna go to the next level but you have to buy it so you delete it and when it becomes free you need to start all over again.. T_T pls remove premium wh
It a good game but the sound effects make a irritating sound. Plz fix so I can give you five stars because this game has potential to be a good game.
Runs terribly on my phone though