Demons & Dungeons (Action RPG)
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Overall, above average
- Great enemy design
- Ol' school hack and slash
- Some 3D graphic glitches
A dungeon crawling game
Demons & Dungeons (sugar! when will we get rid of the fantasy ampersand syndrome? Mr. Gygax, what did you do?) is an undisguised dungeon crawler game with all the Diablo-like elements you may expect. You have to level up your character, loot treasures, upgrade your weapons and explore the skill tree.
On the good hand, enemies are beautifully designed, and some of them are incredibly huge and fearsome (look those ogres) and the 3D scenery is remarkable, though it sometimes makes odd things and blends with the moving sprites. Regarding gameplay, it may fall to quickly into severe potion-ism (yes, it's like alcoholism with potions) and the control stick doesn't help much when there are several enemies involved. The character isn't customizable but reflects the weapon and armor you equip him with.
In conclusion, a very good dungeon crawling game, improvable in some areas, but that will delight for sure all those hack & slashers out there.
That changed the night the sky rained fire. Flaming rock rained all through the world, opening ancient passages to the underworld and from there poured forth a new legion of dragons and their servants. Orcs, goblins, skeletons, ogres, imps, monsters and mad cultists sprung up everywhere, eager to serve new dragon lords and cover the world in ashes.
You are the last of the Demon Slayers, and the task rests on you to end the greatest threat the world has ever known, and prevent this from turning into a deadly world of Demons and Dungeons.
- Multiplayer available: compete against other players from around the world!
- Hack your way crawling through deadly dark dungeons
- Dungeon crawling, hack and slash, action RPG gameplay
- Unlock weapons, armors, items and powerful special abilities
- RPG : Improve your hero stats, upgrade your weapons, skills and items
- Be a hunter of orcs, skeletons, goblins, ogres, imps, monsters, dragons in the dark dungeons
- Stunning 3d graphics
- Fixed issue on tutorial, at weapon upgrade step
- Multiplayer! Compete against players from around the world!
- Survival mode change: every match you get a new equipment for free!
- Krit P. Downloaded January
- Kirbyjunas E. Downloaded January
- Дима Favorited October
- Michael G. Downloaded October
- Peter W. Reviewed October
- Noinaotinhyeulamaimai290 Downloaded September
- Iecha O. Downloaded September
- Dipanshu S. Downloaded June
- walison alves de oliveira Downloaded June
Decent controls, straight forward hack and slash. seems you have to pay money to get decent stuff though. That's the only downside I see.
I hope can't get improve this app games.
Woh nice graphics