Controls are simple: one finger to aim, two fingers to shoot!
Requiring the precision of billiards, and played on tables looking more like mini putt courses, this challenging game will seriously test your pool (and mini putt) skills. With exciting and challenging table-courses, beautiful 3D graphics, intuitive controls, and smooth physics and game play that’s easy to play but hard to master, it’s fun for the whole family!
Drift Pool features:
*Full 3D graphics,
*Exciting courses that will seriously test your pool skills,
*Obstacles like booster strips, moguls, launchpads, and more!
*Challenging game play,
*Better performance than the Lite version,
*Many more levels on the way! And trust us when we say these levels won’t just take a few minutes to master!
We plan on giving this game lots of updates, attention, and support. We're a small, but fiercely devoted team. If there are any issues with Drift Pool (bugs, crashes, etc), an email with detailed information regarding the issue, would be so very much appreciated :) Hope you enjoy!
Tags: billiards drift.
Version 1.1 ChangeLog:
* Added new particle effect for Booster Strip,
* Continuously looping particle effects (such as floating stars above ball-pockets)will now deactivate as they get a certain distance from the camera, boosting overall performance,
* Polished physics even more - balls bounce more realistically off objects,
* Display stage/area score on area select screen,
* Various bug fixes and other optimizations