Dungeon Hunter 3
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Awesome HD graphics and effects
- Thrilling gameplay
- Need a top notch device
- Needs more RPG features
+ By Gameloft
A survival fighting game.
Don't get fooled by its title: Dungeon Hunter 3 is more about surviving incoming waves of enemies rather than finding out treasures and monsters through slippery and wet dungeons beneath damp castles under dark clouds of evilness in a moonless night. What I mean is that DH3 is sort of mix between Diablo and Asteriods. Let's try to digest it.
You choose your character among a barbarian, a mage, a rogue or a priest (they're called with cooler names, though) and, besides character's gender, there isn't much more customization, not to talk about RPG features, which barely go beyond experience points. Anyway, your job will be not only to survive the more time the better, but also to defeat the enemies as fast as you can to get more points whilst you let yourself amaze by the awesome backgrounds.
It's a freemium game, so if you want to have the best weapons you'll have to pay real money out. Otherwise, it'll be a fun yet peppered with blood, swear and tears path. Enjoy!
The benchmark for action RPG games is back in a third FREE TO PLAY installment, and it’s even more legendary than ever!
EXPERIENCE THE DUNGEON HUNTER 3 LEGEND FOR FREE
- Rediscover the thrilling hack 'n' slash action gameplay that made the franchise so popular. Epic real-time fighting will provide your daily dose of fun!
- Hack your way through 16 different arenas, each of which can be challenged at 5 different levels of difficulty to provide optimal replay value.
- Choose any arena you’d like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat the best score and earn great rewards for your achievements.
TONS OF OPTIONS FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND EVOLUTION
- Deep character customization: Choose from 4 new classes – Warlord, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman – and for the first time in Dungeon Hunter you can even choose the gender of your hero.
- Over 1,000 items to unlock throughout the adventure or buy them right from the start if you can’t wait. Will you become the most powerful hero?
- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.
UNPRECEDENTED HD GAME VISUALS
- Visit 4 fantastic worlds set within a dark fantasy universe. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- The graphics take full advantage of your device with refined textures, advanced shaders, beautiful lighting effects and super-fluid animations to make a stunning 3D game experience.
- Astounding visual effects like motion blur, real-time distortion, dynamic particles and more make your special attacks stunning to see in the heat of battle.
For fans of role playing, free action games and free Android games
Compatible with Android 2.2, Android 2.3, Android 3.0, Android 3.1, Android 3.2, Android 4.0, Android Honeycomb and Android Ice Cream Sandwich
Visit Gameloft’s official site at www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
Support for Android Lollipop
Various bugs fixed
is this offline game?
It has realistic pictures but takes very long to download.
Best dungeon game is dungeon hunter 3 & 4. There should be more levels, actually, there were only 16 levels with 4 types of difficulty. I did play dark avenger before, the fighters in dark avenger are more violent, so, your game lack violence and roughness. I think more classes could make it better.
2 Good 2 B true! It gets repetitive, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with this game ~ except for the serious GRIND. Pay with 'time' or $$? Every upgrade is costly! I enjoy playing while waiting on other games to level up. Also try DH4! No lag, always able to connect, and the devs are attentive & responsive. This entire series is awesome! THANKS!!!
Very well planned and user friendly game, Very much addictive :)
Something's wrong with multiplayer I won't work?? Please fix.