Dungeon Hunter 4
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Beautiful cutscenes, voices and storyline
- Outstanding graphics
- Typical 3D graphic glitches
- It might become too repetitive
Dungeon crawling at its best
This game requires a heavy previous download (nearly a Gb). Please, stick to a wifi hotspot before proceeding.
Let's welcome the last Gameloft's game, which as usual doesn't reach new heights in originality. In this case, it may even be forgiven because it's the fourth part of a series, a series inspired on a well-known PC game. Indeed, that PC was also inspired by umpteen earlier games, so we it's safe to say that we are not talking about a genre standing out for its originality anyway.
DC4 has everything you would expect. Graphics have been improved and could be considered as good as any portable game, animations are top-notch and gameplay is balanced enough, both regarding characters and enemies as free and buyable stuff. Here's game for hours before actually having to visit the shop, though have for sure there's going to be moments you'll want to peek there.
Between stages, you eyes will enjoy beautiful cutscenes and an unfolding story. Meanwhile, you'll have to worry about upgrading your equipment (changes will reflect on your character, hooray) and skills, and crafting new stuff as well. If we have to complain about something, it'd be that fights can become repetitive as there isn't any dual button combo system, just a hit button and special attacks. In case that the campaign mode isn't enough, pay a visit to online modes to play co-op or versus other players.
Great game for anyone looking for endless action.
***** REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLER GAMES
- Hack your way through an EPIC STORYLINE & a dark fantasy adventure
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
***** EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 types of warriors with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Throughout the game, unveil the mysteries surrounding your warriors
***** GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Fight along your friends in the CO-OP arenas
- Show off your battle skills in the action-packed PVP mode
- Gather up and fight other warriors in TEAM DEATHMATCH games
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
Embark on an epic adventure and get ready to fight your way through intense solo and multiplayer levels in this new free installment of the iconic dungeon crawler game.
This free fantasy game is best suited for fans of: hack 'n slash, action RPGs, dark fantasy games, multiplayer and free adventure games.
If you are one of them, get the game now for free!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our free upcoming games.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Blessed or cursed? It's up to you to decide…
Participate in a brutal new array of both Solo and PvP challenges in the NEW EVENTS FEATURE:
- Events will have you slashing through 4 NEW DUNGEONS: Vault of the Voice, Haunted Sanctum, Shattered Temple & Crimson Stronghold
- Ravage dungeons and complete these events to receive unique rewards and a chance at BRAND-NEW WEAPONS and ARMOR SETS!
- Stay alert as NEW EVENTS will be added constantly; don’t miss out on your chance for rewards!
Some lists where this application appears: Apps ni Gigo sa O plus.
I love this game
Well thought. Great gameplay.
Reminds me of games like Monster Hunter and stuff
Fun when it works, but I rarely does, particularly in multiplayer