100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Nice 16bit gamaplay and look
- Severe issues in many areas
A 16bit JRPG
Much like oldie SNES, Zelda like JRPGs, this Dungeon & Hero (wasn't there a better name, for Link's sake?) is set on top-down 16bit graphics in a overly standarized fantasy setting you have to roam to find enemies, shops and characters to interact with. In your way, you'll have to level to improve your skill and gear and get magical treasure that will be helpful to defeat bosses.
It didn't look like a bad idea, and it wouldn't be a bad game if not for its continuous freezes, its buggy UI and some forcecloses now and then, and that's a pity because one of the advantages of playing retro games should be its flawless and smooth performance, given that they're made in the image and likeness of technology outdated nearly two decades years ago.
Anyway, here it is to be freely downloaded. If you like retro gaming it's worth a go, but don't come back crying later.
The characters include the dashing Knight with his sword and shield, the cunning and agile Elf with her bow and arrows or wise Wizardress with her magic spells - fight against the lurking dangers threatening the peace of the Empire.
We invite you to the world of Dungeon & Hero. Find the hero inside you and save Mitheland Empire from impending death and destruction!
- 3 roles to choose from (Knight, Wizard, Elf)
- Ambient sound effects
- Level up of equipments
- Special effects including scrolls and jewels
- Variety of combo attacks and skills
- Teleport feature using The Warp gate
- Real time visual effects
- Unique monster with red aura
- Endless battle (introduced in hell mode)
Dungeon&Hero is developed and published by CH Games.
kw : game, games, RPG, action, knight, Dungeon, Hero
- Veronica C. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Thiago R. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Dêeh C. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Peter W. Reviewed Oct 14, 2013
- Taiarlley L. Downloaded Sep 29, 2013
- Edz A. Downloaded Sep 6, 2013
- Ricardo F. Downloaded Aug 23, 2013
- Jenia geresico G. Downloaded Aug 1, 2013
- Clocker Boy Downloaded Jul 18, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: game.
you guys need to upgrade this game.
Ive tried but, it is bigger than my phone screen. Not mention to other bugs...
Never played, crashed before it opened. Galaxy Note tab. Uninstalled.
I hate this game it has an poor graphics guys try to play inotia 3 or zenonia 3 or seed 3
It keeps freezing when I try to start the game. Oh well...
Trust me devs didn't think this one through, sure it has three classes but you can't get past the first level unless you're the warrior. Not to mention the fact that your hp and mana bar are just for show, they don't move and two hits kills you. Needless