It provide game lists of the “good ol’ days” of gaming on systems like Nintendo, Atari, Commodore 64, CPS1, CPS2, Gameboy Advance(GBA), Gameboy Color(GBC), MAME, Neo Geo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS, Nintendo GameCube, Sega games, Sega Game Gear, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation, Super Nintendo and PC Engine - TurboGrafx16.
If you want to recall some game names and look for information about it with Google, this app provides an easy way to search the game on Internet.
Games are initially organized by gaming system and are further assembled in alphabetical order. You can filter results and search for a specific title, e.g. Super Mario Bros.
Conveniently, the game details pages offer screenshots so you can quickly see whether it is what you were looking for.
NOT ROM GRIPPER!
This is ROM Gripper except that it can NOT download! You CANNOT download ROMs with this app! Do NOT install if you want to download with this app! It just helps you find ROM files on Internet easily.
The app will update a ROM list from server automatically when you get into the ROM list screen from emulator list screen every 10 times.
1. If some ROMs can not be played or crash, that may be a bug of the emulator app and not a bug of ROM Gripper. Please contact the developer of your emulator app.
2. Because no site for download is owned and maintained by me, I cannot do anything to them. What I can do is to add a game in my game list and help you search it on Internet.
Visit http://romgripper.github.io/ROM-Gripper/ for more information.
Popular Games included: Pokemon, Super Mario, Contra, Punch-Out, Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Tetris, Sonic, Street Fighter, King of Fighter, Captain Commando, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Punisher, Strider, Warriors of Fate and so on.
Game list for emulators: John GBA, John GBC, John NES, PPSSPP, SuperGNES, nds4droid, Gameboy Color A.D. DroidEmu ...
For emulator developer
To open a ROM list of a certain emulator type:
Intent intent = new Intent("com.bingo.rom_gripper.action.ROM_LIST");
intent.putExtra("romtype", emulator); // emulator can be "nes", "snes" and so on
For more information, refer to http://romgripper.github.io/ROM-Gripper/en/api.html
Tags: emulator game list, emulador game list, emulator games list, copy game name to system clipboard, emulator game list app, como utilizar emulator game list, emulator game list descargar, como usar emulator game list, game list emulator, games name list.
Add "Favourite list" and "Recent list"
Add "Search for more game pictures"
I am sorry that some useful features have to be removed due to Google's policy.
Thanks for support.
- The B. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Freddy S. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Aron A. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Stevie M. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- Bryan S. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- S3214788 .. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Marco C. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Mizteri M. Downloaded Nov 22, 2013
- Jose M. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013