500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Free, no ads.
- Instant fun.
- Control can be treacherous.
- Only 32 levels.
A modern reinterpretation of the classic of classics.
It seems that Hexage Ltd has two courses of action from which to choose. Whether they create new and original games as Everland or Robotek, or they remaster not old classics, but the oldest. They dared with Space Invaders (renamed Radiant) and now it's time for a shiny, new and improved, PacMan. Hexage's EVAC pays dued homage to the original at the same time that incorporates some new features (doors, ghost spawning tiles...) The main one is that there's a plot that guides you through the stages. This doesn't mean that the original Pacman hadn't a plot, but certainly it didn't interfere in the middle of a stage being played. Play EVAC and see it for yourself if you want to know what I mean.
Beyond this, there isn't any secret at all. Run, eat dots, avoid the evil pixels and survive to tell your story. Every stage can be beaten in a wide range of very different approaches, so you can be quite creative. Soundtrack isn't as wonderful as other titles from this same developer, but it's worth. Controls can be improved though, because it's difficult to make precise moves when needed. That's all. Don't forget to upload your scores and have fun. EVAC may not be the best Hexage's game, but it's really worth a while.
This HD version is specifically suited for tablets and last-end devices (Nexus, Desire, Galaxy and higher). Download the non-HD version if your device isn't so lucky.
Be creative - play stealthily to avoid encounters, prepare traps for your enemies or just rush as fast as you can right in front of their eyes. Figure out how to beat the system and destroy your captors in 32 action-packed levels. Steal from your dark adversary and leave his world in ruins!
The only way out is the way through! Break out and take revenge!
★ Unique mix of genres with arcade, action, stealth and puzzle gameplay elements.
★ 32 meticulously designed levels, each with a different twist.
★ Creative gameplay - think of your own ways how to beat the game.
★ Online leaderboards - Your highscore can only grow bigger every time you play.
★ Signature soundtrack by Kubatko
• Play on your Phone or Tablet!
• Supports HID game controllers
• Optimized for MOGA Controllers
• Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
• XPERIA PLAY Optimized
• EVAC plays great on a big screen TV using MHL technology.
"EVAC is a brilliant update of the Pac-Man formula, with a more laid-back pace and considered style."
- PocketGamer - Silver Award
"EVAC is nothing short of a mobile masterpiece, but then we’ve come to expect this from Hexage. We await the company’s next release with heady expectation, but in the meantime EVAC will keep us glued to our phones for quite a while."
"Rarely do games accommodate so many different styles of gameplay while maintaining a perfect balance, but EVAC pulls it off. The game’s 24 challenging levels and excellent replay value offer great value for your buck. Fans of Pac-Man or arcade games in general, consider EVAC a no-brainer. Buy it."
"The fantasy employed by Hexage in the developing of this game has given an added value to an 'old' gameplay, allowing Evac to rise above the others and ensuring the player to have a lot of fun with that little pink creature."
- AndroidWorld.it 86/100
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiry or feedback.
Follow @hexage on Twitter for the latest development updates, news, events, tips:
Android TV support.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.4 released on 01/18/15.
- ChangesName changed from EVAC HD to EVAC on 01/18/15.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 01/18/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.3 released on 06/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.0 released on 11/27/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.16 released on 10/28/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.15 released on 04/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.14 released on 03/27/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.13 released on 02/22/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.8 released on 11/21/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.7 released on 10/29/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.6 released on 10/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.5 released on 04/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.4 released on 02/27/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.2 released on 02/25/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.1 released on 02/25/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.2 released on 12/24/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 12/14/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.0 released on 12/13/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.1 released on 11/15/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.0 released on 11/15/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000-250000 downloads level reached on 11/15/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.0 released on 09/15/11.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.49 to Free on 09/15/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.12 released on 08/02/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.11 released on 07/02/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000-50000 downloads level reached on 07/02/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.10 released on 06/24/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000-10000 downloads level reached on 05/11/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.9 released on 03/03/11.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.50 to £1.49 on 02/27/11.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.70 to £1.50 on 02/15/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.8 released on 02/13/11.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.50 to £0.70 on 02/12/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7 released on 01/21/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 released on 01/13/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on 01/13/11.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.80 to £1.50 on 01/13/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on 12/27/10.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.99 to £1.80 on 11/23/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3 released on 11/16/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on 11/03/10.
- New pricePrice dropped from £2.00 to £0.99 on 11/03/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000-5000 downloads level reached on 11/03/10.
- NewFirst appearance on 10/29/10.
Displaying 4 of 45 - show all
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
BUT! You make no video games anymore. It's been a lot of time since you made another one. You need to make more fair in app purchases.
modern with great music and an awesome color scheme.
Quality and FUN.
I love this game but the only thing is to go further on you have to pay like seriously why. If it was a free game it would be 5 stars since its not sorry
The god damm controls drive me imsaine please fix it is really a wonderful game but I stand like a bloody idiot unable to move add bigger touchpad pls
Would love a bigger d-pad though.