Extreme Road Trip 2
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Friends show up as bulletin boards
- Simple controls
- Fun trying to beat your own personal best
- Eventually gets repetitive
+ By Roofdog Games
Vroom! Put your sports car into overdrive as you flip through endless landscapes
Ever found yourself thinking, "Road tripping sure is fun, but I do wish it could be just a little more, oh, what's the word, extreme?" Consider it done with Extreme Road Trip 2, in which your stuck gas pedal takes you on endless wild rides through deserts riddled with awaiting nitrous boosts.
Your vehicle careens off the desert dunes into flips high in the air, netting you points for both distance and style. Blue cans offer a zippy nitrous boost, while red cans keep your general fuel levels high. Collect enough coins along the way to purchase even sleeker out-of-control rides.
The endless runner concept is simple to get the hang of, and the execution is fun enough to have serious replay value, especially if you can get your friends hooked as well. Their personal best distances will show up in your own courses as bulletin boards plastered with their avatar, which you satisfyingly smash to bits as you trounce their records.
Haven't you always wanted to see what would happen if you drove as recklessly as possible? Give it a risk-free go with Extreme Road Trip 2.
It’s bigger, faster, and still FREE!
The game features awesome music by Jimmy "Big Giant Circles" Hinson (of "Mass Effect 2" fame) and is frequently updated with more content.
== Features ==
* Extremely fast and addictive gameplay
* Unlock cars as you progress
* 78 all-new cars with more to come
* Complete missions to get rewards and master every car
* Flips, wheelies, close calls, slams and other new stunts
* Race against your friends’ replays
* Huge gratifying explosions
* Drive in 11 exciting locations
* Use all-new power-ups like the coin magnet
* Addictive music that makes your blood pump
* Facebook Achievements and Leaderboards
If you’re into free awesome things that are fun, this is a game you should download!
Various improvements and bug fixes.
Thanks for playing!
Please report any bug or issue to email@example.com
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Great time killer!
There missing one thing a bogade
I love this game so much and it is so fun
Game is ok but my progress not being saved automatically.
Addictive and exciting