F18 Carrier Landing Lite
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Realistic and fun at the same time
- Missions need more variety
- It feels somehow "empty"
+ By RORTOS
A 3D flight simulator
Rortos released a series of games based on "how to land with a fighter-bomber in three easy steps" and, even though they aren't as fun as its combat flight simulator, it's equally enjoyable.
Your goal will be to take off, reach a given point and land. Don't panic and no one gets hurt. As it's a simulator, it's quite tricky at first, but fortunately crashing animations are explosive, literally (oh, that was the worst pun ever!)
Graphics aren't extremely detailed, but aren't glitchy at all and don't ask for latest generation devices, which is appreciated.
Flight simulator for mobile phones: the most advanced flight system ever.
Landing on an air carrier is one of the toughest tasks that a fighter pilot has to undertake. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop your F/A-18 Hornet. Become a Top Gun pilot and have fun doing stunts and the toughest maneuvers.
The F/A-18 SuperHornet is available as of today with a 3D virtual cockpit and mega-detailed graphics, too.
You can control all the mobile surfaces, landing gears, flaps, slats, spoilers and you will also have the opportunity to review your actions through a fantastic multi-camera REPLAY and then instantly share the best images.
For a global competition.
*Virtual 3D cockpit
*In flight refuel.
* Multi-Camera Replay with dynamic pan.
* Two complete scenarios.
* Landing on air carriers and land bases completely customized for weather and time conditions.
*Free flight mode.
*Dynamic-pan control system.
*I.F.L.O.L.S. approach system.
*Simulator mode, for even more realistic controls.
*Remote control: you can connect two devices and use remote control with all instruments.
* McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Super Hornet
* Grumman F-14 Super Tomcat [available for purchase]
* Grumman C-2 Greyhound [available for purchase]
* Grumman A-6 Intruder [available for purchase]
* McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II [available for purchase]
* Lockheed Martin F35B Lightning II [available for purchase]
* McDonnell Douglas F4E Phantom II [available for purchase]
* Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-29K Fulcrum
Platform rendering bug fixed
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
It looks like real
i like this game its really good can u make more jets and planes?but the planes plz be unlockable in missions?i would.appreciate it.thx
It must be a full game.if they unlock every thing I will give it 5 stars.
We are band on this