Fingers Vs Knife 3D
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Overall, nothing special
- Obtrusive ads
- Too nonsense
So let's put this straightforward: if you like casual games, here's the most casual game. Your only goal will be to rhythmically tap on the screen to stab the table. Of course, there's a hand on it, and if you knife it, then you lose. If you achieve enough points you can buy greater and deadlier weapons to score more points and get some achievements in your way. That's all folks.
This game has an added point, though: adds are shown at the bottom of the screen, just below "your" thumb, thus turning this game into a mix of avoid to cut your hand and avoid to tap on ads.
If you're looking for non-sense gaming, here you are. Otherwise, move away.
Courage... This is all you need when you choose to play the deadly game of Fingers Vs Knife. This game requires you to risk your prone and defenseless hand against a sharp-edged blade. Zone in on the spaces between your fingers and concentrate hitting that area alone, because you surely do not want to end losing a finger.. or all your fingers!
* Continuous game play - just tap on the screen once the game begins!
* Realistic 3D hand!
* Achievements System
* Special equippable rewards for accomplishing in-game achievements
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed micro stuttering issues while playing the game
Last activity on Fingers Vs Knife 3D
- Dicky79 Downloaded May 13, 2013
- momo51 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- suffianali Downloaded May 11, 2013
- mvr3261 Downloaded May 10, 2013
- sdfds Downloaded May 10, 2013
- camillanascimento Downloaded May 10, 2013
- bialima Downloaded May 10, 2013
- ahmed999999 Downloaded May 10, 2013
- wesam2013 Downloaded May 10, 2013
Comments and ratings for Fingers Vs Knife 3D
Best game I've played definitely download
So fun ok
I was hoping for something better, and the music got on my nerves after a while.
It wont download!!!
I wish i could of but it would not ley me open it but it looked really fun.
I love the game I'm just not able to get it. I had it but it stopped working and I can't reinstall it. :(