1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Good graphics
- Interesting concept
- Only one world for free
Rotate the cell in order to achieve the objective and use the freeze button to help you
Freeze! is a curious strategic puzzle game based on physic graphics and quite challenging since the very beggining. The objective is to make the hero reach the spiral so he can escape the cell and that can be done by rotating it and using the freeze button to take advantage of the gravity.
The cells have obstacles which you need to take into account and be careful because not all levels have the freeze options, which can be quite a life-saver sometimes.
This free version of the app include the first world with its 25 levels and 10 bonus levels for evaluation. The gameplay is undoubtedly addictive and it's more simple to get the hang of it than it seems. The illustrations are eerie and engaging, it really grabs you from the first level and we would recommend it to those who enjoy different physic-based puzzles.
Frozen Gun Games is the developer of Freeze! a really challenging and enjoyable puzzle game for Android. Download it and see if you can help the hero get to his objective.
»The twisty-turny physics delights on offer here are cleverer, darker, and more devious than what's on offer in your average casual puzzler.« (pocketgamer.co.uk, review)
»minimalistic yet stunning artwork … gameplay is fun, challenging and maybe even a little maddening ... Score 4/5« (148apps.com, review)
»Freeze! is one of a kind. It’s a whole new gaming experience... one of the top 10 physics puzzlers. Score 4.3/5" (androidshock.com, review)
»Score 91/100« (AppBrain.com, review)
»Spooky, Challenging Perfection - Score 10/10« (tapscape.com, review)
It was a wonderful day for our anonymous hero, at least until the moment when he was torn from his loved ones by a viciously sharp grappling hook.
Locked in a cramped cell on a planet far, far away, our hero could give in to despair and abandon himself to his fate. But with your help he can overcome gravity, turn worlds, and even – escape!
Solving the rotating, physics-based puzzles is easy - just use your finger to continuously turn the cell in both directions around our hero. Of course you also have to make clever use of the Freeze! button, which can overcome gravity. Sound simple? It is – at first...
Freeze! offers completely new and yet immediately intuitive game mechanics, delightfully gloomy graphics from the internationally renowned pop-up designer and illustrator Jonas Schenk, and a very sinister soundtrack from noted Swiss electronic/trance musician Karl Lukas.
Highlights of Freeze!
* the first world offers 25 unique and thrilling levels
* there are 15 free bonus levels for evaluation (honest opinions welcome)
* additional worlds can be bought later as an in-app purchase at a very low price.
* use intuitive touch screen control to turn our hero’s cell
* take on lasers, deadly traps, and cruel opponents
* unique style of illustration and collage just looks really good
* wonderful gloomy soundtrack from trance master Karl Lukas
* supports Facebook and Twitter
* leaderboards & achievements – who can escape the prison worlds the fastest? (Google Play Games, Google+)
More information, videos and tips for every level are at www.frozengun.com
* fixed occasional problem with "Freeze"-button
- Esteban P. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Deyvson B. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Arley J. Downloaded Oct 20, 2013
- Naya W. Downloaded Jun 22, 2013
- Knizer K. Downloaded Jun 17, 2013
- Julius Kings Downloaded Jun 6, 2013
- Martha435 Downloaded May 30, 2013
- killerbee99g Downloaded May 30, 2013
- SantiiLapri Downloaded May 14, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Nice game...once u start with it those who have patience to play difficult levels will definitely enjoy.
Unforunately only 1 world for.free :/
Excellent game.. Makes you use your brain for every level
this is a wonderful app.but some levels are a bit difficult while the others are very complicated. If you guys just make them a little bit easier or just introduce EASY /DIFFICULT /HARD levels, this game would rock.........