1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Great design, graphics and sound
- Interesting and original gameplay
- It might be too childish for some
+ By Red Robot Labs
A strategy game set in a cartoony scenario
Friendly Fire is a cartoony real time strategy game, or at least that's what it first looks like, because in the end its gameplay is closer to defense gaming rather than any Starcraft-like game. This mix of RTS lookalike and offensive-defense gaming is rather interesting and, as far as we know, seldom seen before.
Anyway, the key to victory is a smart resource management and a right timing when deploying units, which come to be like moving defense towers you have no control at all. A novel feature is how the game makes use of real maps to recreate, at its own way, places and battles.
Graphics are enjoyable, though some players would have preferred a more realistic approach instead of the cartoony one, and this game has many little details to stare at, pinch out to the max and enjoy the high level of detail. Great game that strategy players will love, but that can also be played by casual gamers looking for something brainier but not too much brainier.
Welcome to Friendly Fire! As Commander, it's your job to build a formidable army and become a force to be reckoned with. Your success will secure your position as the world's greatest superpower - become the envy of your friends and the bane of your enemies. Unleash tanks, artillery, and airborne assaults to crush all those who stand in your way.
Build up your base and defend it from other players with a lethal range of defensive capabilities. Fight your way up the leaderboard; become the best in your city, nation, and eventually the world!
Your army is strong but it needs a great leader. Your army needs you!
- Real-world places: The game is truly global. Friendly Fire! uses your precise location (GPS or network network-based) to allow you to build your headquarters right in your own hometown!
- Weapons of destruction: Build tanks, scouts, artillery, and aircraft to defeat your rivals.
- Power-ups: Earn power-ups in battle to increase damage, hit points, and much more!
- Friendly Fire works on tablets!
- New Base level
- New level of Tanks, Artillery, Scouts and Airstrikes
- New level of Howitzers, Turrets and Miniguns
- New level of Research Lab
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
This game is so fun! Check out the Friendly Fire Forum: www.friendlyfiregame.com/forums There's good discussion about strategies and making alliances going on.
There's also a wiki that's being built right now: www.friendlyfiregame.com/wiki
I just sent an email to tech support about continuing my previous game. Sad to say tech support sucks because they do not respond back. So unless you enjoy the game do not uninstall, because you will have to start from tha beginning.
I didn't say about it
best game ever.
This game is really addictive and the most cool thing is that u can play in yur country!
I like how cool it is but get some soldiers like riflemen, or machine gunners,or even snipers