- Android 3.2 (or newer) Device with USB Host "API" support
- USB Joystick Center App (it needs the universal USB Joystick/IME routines)
- USB Joystick or USB Joystick Adapter with an old Joystick
- USB Keyboard or Bluetooth Keyboard or Keyboard Dock or Keyrah (C64 USB Keyboard Interface)
Known Issue: Stuttering Sound on some Samsung devices. I will fix it in the next version.
- New: 50/60Hz (PAL/NTSC) Switch
- New: absolutely "Smooth" Scrolling (OpenGL Graphics) and no lagging Sound
- 2 Player Support (now you can play with your friends!)
- Full USB Joystick support (with the needed USB Joystick Center App)
- Support for: D64, T64, PRG and P00 files
- Changable Disk while playing
- Joystick Port Switch
- Drive LED Support in 1541 Compatibility Mode
- Full Graphic-Character Keys Support with the SHIFT and Commodore Keys
- Full Color Keys Support with CTRL and 1-8 Keys
- Added functions for F1-F8 Keys (LIST, RUN, LOAD, DIR) like SpeeddosPlus
- Full Keyrah (C64 Keyboard Interface) support!
- Help Site
The Famous C64 emulator was made by Christian Bauer and ported to Android by Arnaud Brochard. The modified Frodo c++ code (used as Server App) you can get in the forum soon. The Android GUI (Client App that is connecting the Frodo Server) you are not allowed to request.
Tags: ics audio system , frodo c64 gamepad ime , joystick support , keyrah keyboard xbox , frodo c64 shift , c64 joystick , frodo c64 usb , 2 player joystick , tutorial frodoc64