10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Can be fun
- Challenging as it advances
- Lots of similar games
- Graphics are not impressive
Aim correctly and don't kill anyone by accident
Fruit Shoot is an archery game for Android in which the goal is to shoot at the fruits placed on the head of the bears, soldiers and dragons, doing so even when the objective is far away or even moving.
The app includes 90 levels in 3 different locations and the controls are pretty easy, just drag your finger around the screen to adjust the angle and power, release it to shoot and see if you have great aim.
The graphics are appropriate and there are no apparent bugs, although the gameplay is not really original, we have seen plenty of similar games before. Above all: be sure not to kill the innocent creature with the fruit on its head.
Words Mobile is the developer of Fruit Shoot and other several games for Android, not really related but equally entertaining.
Shooting an apple off one's head is a feat of marksmanship with a bow. How far can you shoot? Are you as good as Robin Hood? Now grab bow and arrow and try to hit the fruits on the head of the cute buddies in this most insanely addictive adventure game!
- Hours and hours of engaging gameplay of Challenge mode and V.S. mode
- Explore 90 levels in 3 iconic locations (Indian, Sparta, Viking)
- Outstanding graphics and beautifully detailed backgrounds
How to Play:
- Touch anywhere on the screen
- Drag the dotted line to adjust the angle and power
- Release to shoot
v1.1: Fixed some minor bugs of the game
v1.07: Added Win/Lose statistics for VS Online mode
- Roberttm Downloaded Oct 15, 2013
- rensen1025 Downloaded May 26, 2013
- ely2006 Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- Marjorie V. Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- jorgeandroj Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- mahernees Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- Yeander A. Downloaded Mar 27, 2013
- Maicon B. Downloaded Mar 23, 2013
- Lee Jun Ki Downloaded Mar 13, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Finished all the levels in 1day!!! The online mode isnt working so i am uninstalling it. Great work guys. Bring out more of such games.