10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in .zip files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don't use any "Master" codes since they aren't needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Wiimote/Classic Controller/Wii U Pro Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (Wii controllers not yet working on Android 4.2), also works with any generic Bluetooth/USB gamepad supported by Android
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Tags: gba multiplayer android, gba android multiplayer, gba emu, gba.emu, multiplayer gba android.
Recently changed in this version:
* Cheat code support (GameShark and Code Breaker)
* Font size option
* Various device-specific input fixes (see updates page on site for full list)
* Fixed possible input lag on some Android 2.3 & 4.0 devices
* Added work-around for bug in recent Motorola Razr & Bionic OS updates causing very large on-screen controls
* Added audio option to control if background apps mix their audio with the emulator's