GEARS & GUTS
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Fun for a while
- Amount of items and upgrades
- Freemium formula
- Overweighted package
Fulfill missions to upgrade your car and kill zombies by the way
Here we are again. 360 Mb later, zombies took over your city and, instead of sheltering in an underground bunker full of supplies along your college crush, you preferred to ride a car that seems ruled out from Mad Max films. Of course, zombies applauded your initiative and gathered to, well, you know, eat you.
Game's played in a 3D sand-box like map where several kinds of zombies, every one with its own modus operandi. You have to move, skid and attack them with whatever weapon you have, and here's the best part: there are from submachine guns to flamethrowers. Likewise, there are quite a bunch of different cars, so even though Gears and Guts may be a little bit repetitive -it's an over sophisticated version of Asteroids if you think it- the wide array of vehicles and weapons ensure a nice degree of replayability. Anyway, mission system lets you enjoy a nice line linear campaign mode in which you visit different scenarios and have several goals to fulfill, so it will keep you entertained for several hours before you need to go to store and buy an upgrade or something. Sound deserves a special mention, because it's above average.
In short, a nice game with lots of things to do. Ads are shown when you replay a level or are browsing through the menus, and there's an in-app purchase to buy premium items.
Just wait until they hear the roar of your engines!
In Gears & Guts, the city’s hopes rest on you and your collection of nitro-burning, bullet-spitting, four-wheeled engines of destruction. Crush the undead beneath your tires. Tear the undead limb-from-rotten-limb with whatever military gear and experimental weapons you can bolt to your car. Power-slide a path to victory!
Grab your keys. Fasten your seatbelt. It’s time to put some blood on the highway.
• Wide-open combat in massive environments.
• Sports cars, monster trucks and armored vehicles.
• Dozens of cars and items to earn, including rare, experimental weapons.
• One car vs. hundreds of zombies
YOUR ENEMY: AN ENDLESS ARMY OF THE UNDEAD
• The Walker: Cannon-fodder, but deadly in groups.
• The Bruiser: A walking mountain of undead flesh.
• The Runner: Keep your speed up or they’ll drag you down.
• … and many more!
Gasoline? Check! Gunpowder? Plenty! Zombie-seeking missiles? Oh, hell yeah.
Gears & Guts is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items.
FOLLOW US at
➤ Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
- Anna G. Reviewed Aug 30, 2013
- Darr V. Downloaded Aug 20, 2013
- Talkep Downloaded Aug 2, 2013
- Driver K. Downloaded Jun 23, 2013
- Oran L. Favorited May 14, 2013
- Michael S. Downloaded May 7, 2013
- Rhonan C. Downloaded Apr 9, 2013
- David A. Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- Andrei11111 Downloaded Mar 26, 2013
Game doesn't even load
Really fun but glu credits are hard to get
It doesnt work.the screen doesnt load
it is so addictive i love to ply it!