Grand Theft Auto III
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Stunning graphics
- It only runs smoothly on high-end devices
- No Lite version
- Screenpad could be improved
GTA 3 is the Android version of the classic Liberty City title
This is maybe the game of the Christmas Holidays 2011. Actually the game is older (this release is due to its 10th anniversary), but the Android version has been released at that time. At first sight, we can only ask ourselves: "damn, is it true? Can we play GTA3 in our smartphones?". Well that's true, although it depends on the device you own. Unless you got a high-end device it will run laggy (We've tried it with a Galaxy S I9000 with Gingerbread 2.3.5 and we've noticed lag specially when driving). We guess you will probably need Galaxy S2 or even higher devices. And that's awful.
Beside that, and for those who have never played any title of GTA series: you embody a guy who's trying to make a name by himself on the Gangs of Liberty City. On his climb for street thug to boss, he will have to complete missions that imply extortion, hiding, murder, robbery and many other illegal actions. It will make you the target of both police and other gangster clans, however, that's the only way to climb to the top.
The strongest point of the games is that, apart from getting rolled in missions, you can freely move through the streets of Liberty City, rob cars, work as taxi driver, and to find another ways of making extra money.
The 3D graphics as good as the PC/PS2 version: it's a pity that they're too much for the most of the current Android devices. The music is also great: you can tune in the radio in the cars you take. The game is controlled by a screenpad: joystick on the left side and action buttons on the right side.
GTA 3 is the take of Rockstar Game on Android. We hope they will keep it up with new releases.
Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all began.
Rockstar Games celebrates the 10th anniversary of one of the most influential games of all time. The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III comes to mobile devices, bringing to life the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from every walk of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips.
With stellar voice acting, a darkly comic storyline, a stunning soundtrack and revolutionary open-world gameplay, Grand Theft Auto III is the game that defined the open world genre for a generation.
• Visually stunning updated graphics, character and vehicle models
• HD quality resolution
• Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices
• Custom controls for the mobile platform
• Countless hours of gameplay
• Gamepad Support for select USB controllers
• Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
• Tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Japanese.
Grand Theft Auto III 10 Year Anniversary Edition is now available on:
• Android Phones: Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, LG Optimus 2x, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Droid X2, Motorola Droid Bionic, Motorola Photon 4G, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Galaxy S2, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, T-Mobile G2x
• Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Dell Streak 7, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition.
Please ensure you have at least 1GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition.
For more information about Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition, visit:
For technical support, visit:
Port developed by War Drum Studios
Assorted Bug Fixes
Good but takes a lot of space
I love this game <3
Best game for tablots ever
Make gta 5!!! Then u get 5 stars
Yes ok !!!!
Id like to meet the people who made this epic game!