Great Little War Game
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Cool 3D graphics
- Different game modes including multiplayer
- Online leaderboards provided by Openfeint
- Lots of units, levels and items
- Simple and addictive
- We didn't find any, did you?
GLWG is a successful 3D turn-based strategy war game
This game is getting good reviews and it actually deserves them. This is one of those games that get you hooked from the first try. It's a turn-based game in which what really matters is strategy, in other words, the decisions you implement over the field. There are three different game modes:
- Campaign: Planned warfare campaing. Martial your forces and stamp the enemy into ground. New players should tackle this first.
- Pass & Play: Player vs Player, play by turns. This mode has a wide variety of custom maps.
- Skirmish: Play against AI CPU. No rules, just wipe out the enemy to win.
This variety of game modes guarantees makes the game such playable. Likewise, the amount of units, weapons and items that you'll have to choose among to find the best strategy makes it even more addictive.
It's set in cool 3D graphics with tons of humor: you manage a sort of cartoon army. The appearance of the units and their moves are really well-crafted. Controls are easy to handle: tap to select the unit, select the circle where you want it to move, select the target and fire. That's it.
In a brief, a game that puts togetheter a simple gameplay, cool graphics, different game modes and online leaderboards. A must-have.
In a nuthsell, this game has really amazed us. Simple gameplay, cool graphics, different game modes and online leaderboards. What a game must be.
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ openFeint achievements
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
* Fix for Android 4.1.2 issue with pinch zoom.
* Fix for music issue not stopping when game was out of focus
* Added non-linear depth support for nVidia devices.
* Fix for Google Update issue.
* Fix for corrupted splash screen resulting in crashes with 1.2.5
* Fixed a crash issue on Jelly Bean (4.1)
* Various bug fixes.
(1.2.2) Improved performance,
* Fix for Asus Transformer on Android 4.0 (ICS)
* Fix for XPeria Pro input on Android 4.0 (ICS)
- Leonard F. Downloaded Nov 12, 2013
- Naufal Z. Downloaded Nov 5, 2013
- Dev I. Downloaded Sep 26, 2013
- Iwanes Downloaded Sep 18, 2013
- Teerapat Y. Downloaded Sep 7, 2013
- Ahmad A. Downloaded Aug 10, 2013
- Tommy T. Downloaded Jul 17, 2013
- Furkan alıncak Downloaded May 31, 2013
- Sanjoy S. Downloaded May 21, 2013
I swear this has to be the same team as a hogs of war under a different company.
Good game - very addictive, wish the screen was a little more responsive
This is a pretty fun game to past the time. You have scenarios you have to complete in which the faster you complete the scenario, the better the trophy you get. Ultimately, you have as much time as you want but you find yourself trying to beat your sco