Greed for Glory
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Fun and challenging
- Attack and defend
- Tower defense and management
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By PerBlue
Protect your city and attack the enemies' land
Greed for Glory is a strategy 3D game that revolves around an epic war, where you'll get to battle against evil Orcs and protect yourself from their attacks.
As a city defense management game, you'll need to begin your actions by building protection buildings and fortresses and help yourself with an army of fantasy creatures. When it's your turn, you will also have the chance to attack your enemies on their land, but never forget that a massive city is an unbeatable one.
In addition of building protection, you will also get to train troops and progress through the years with your tribe.
PerBlue is the developer of Greed for Glory, a defense management game for fans of battling games and tower defense classics. A complex storyline and an undoubtedly addictive gameplay, try it out and defend your glory from orcs.
Greed for Glory is a brilliant city defense game that combines strategic building with fast-paced, epic battles. Lead a mighty army of Knights, Elven Archers, Wizards, and other fantasy creatures in tactical war with others online. Construct an unbeatable fortress, create a massive city and raid others villages to earn glory!
** Features **
● Free to Play!
● Turn your small village into a massive impenetrable fortress
● Battle against players, or advance through 52 campaigns
● Progress your tribe through six technological ages
● Construct and upgrade towers, gold mines, iron quarries, wall mazes, and trebuchets
● Recruit Brutes, Knights, Goblins, and other creatures to battle in catastrophic crusades
● Employ countless strategies of defensive and offensive tactics to surpass your rivals
We want to hear your ideas, suggestions, and problems. You can reach our in-house support team at email@example.com
Keywords: city building, city builder, sim, strategy builder, castle defense, tower, maze, mazing, tower defense
○ Improved font size on many devices
○ Fixed many cases where the app would crash
○ Added support for Nexus 7
○ Fixed crashes with Tapjoy Offer videos
○ Fixed issue with revenge causing transition doors to stay closed
○ Fixed crashes with Google Wallet / In App billing
○ Fixed issue where buildings and units would double when returning from combat
○ Fixed some issues where the game would have problems when waking up from being asleep
○ Other smaller improvements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Very good app lots of
Not bad so far. Little bit of lag on s2x
It plays smoothly.
I love the game but if you are strategically intelligent enough to build your village against the cliff face people shouldn't be able to walk right around your wall and raid your village without a second thought.