Helidroid Battle: 3D RC Copter
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- 30 different objectives (instructions in 13 different languages)
- Different control mode
- Up to 3 environments and 3 helicopter models
- Gyro controlling mode should be more accurate
- The helicopter doesn't crash
- Needs more game modes
Helidroid Battle is a 3D radio-control helicopter fighting game
MH Productions, the developer of Helidroid series, has gone a step forward with this worthy sequel. Helidroid I was about steering: training and missions to challenge your flying skills. However, Helidroid II assumes you are an expert pilot already and gets you into battles against other RC helicopters.
The game is set in similar environments: indoors, different rooms of a family house. There are up to three environments available (living room, bedroom and kitchen) as well as three different models of helicopter (Apache, Comanche and Super Puma). Although graphics are quite similar to the previous version, improvements are noticeable. Actually, the game has been optimized to run smoothly even on medium-end devices while keeping neat textures and great effects.
Obviously, gameplay has changed: although it is still based on missions, now you'll have to face 1vs1 battles against CPU. Your Helidroid has been equipped with guns and rockets. Guns' bullets are unlimited but you can run out of rockets: try to grab reloads hidden on the stage. As it was a Street Fighter battle, each helicopter has its HP bar. Try to empty your opponent's and avoid being touched to get the highest score in each level (3-star scoring system). In addition, you will unlock lots of achievements, depending on your performance. There are up to 30 objectives to accomplish during the fight (instructions are in 13 languages).
There are two control mode to steer the helicopter: joystick mode, which is a screenpad for controlling moves and fire, and gyro mode, which uses tilt-controls for moving and some screenpad buttons for firing and adjusting altitude.
Catches: the helicopter doesn't crash unless it is knocked down by an opponent. It would be more complicate as well as funnier if it crashed. In addition, different game modes would be great too, including a multiplayer game mode. Despite of this, the game is highly recommended for all audiences.
Control a little RC helicopter in different rooms of a house.
In front of you, you will fight another RC helicopter, piloted by the AI : dodge rockets, turn on the machine gun and prepare to fight !
- 3 models of helicopter : an Apache, a Comanche, and a Super Puma.
- 3 Environments are available : Living Room, Bedroom and Kitchen.
- 30 objectives to accomplish during the fight
- Free-Flight mode
- Totally free, without in-app purchase
- 1 GHz Cpu to play without lag
It is an endless game, divided into levels. Step by step, the difficulty grows up, with the emergence of missile launchers turrets, and a better AI.
Go as far as possible, and post you score on the Leader-board, to see your official world ranking !
Besides, you have to accomplish 30 objectives during the fight, like shooting down the AI with rockets only, or without loosing one HP...
The objectives are translated in 13 languages.
Or you can just discover the different rooms using the Free-Flight mode, without opponent :
have a good time exploring the environment, and practice your flight.
This game is a one-man developer production, developed in Java with OpenGL. It doesn't pretend to have the same finish as games made by professionnals.
Therefore, if you notice some bugs, send me an email, and i will fix them as soon as possible !
Concerning the translations, if you find linguistic mistakes, please send me an email to correct them.
You must have at least an 1 GHz Cpu to play without lag.
What do you expect for the next Helidroid ?
- A multiplayer mode : 1vs1 fighting, against other people.
- Solo missions (like the first Helidroid) maybe in cooperation with AI.
You can indicate what you want for the next Helidroid in your comments. Any other ideas are welcome.
- Pilot the copter with a joystick or the gyro sensor.
- Real physics like a flight simulator or an air plane.
- Shadows and dynamic camera
- Use Accelerometer sensor if the device does not have a Gyro Sensor
- Increase FPS
keywords : helicopter, heli, copter, chopper, simulation, simulator, rc, radio control, game, indoor, physics, 3d, pilot, flight, air, plane, gun, race, giftiz, battle, AI, opengl
** 1.0.7 :
- Game balance
- Bug Fix
- Add a "Left Handed Controls" option
- Can restart the game without going to the Menu
- Game balance : Objective "The Master" decrease from 20 to 16
- Bug Fix
- Can resume at the last round you won
- Add Launch Bonus in Free-Flight mode Activity
** 1.0.2 :
- Add random spawn for AI
** 1.0.1 :
- Restart a round
- Increase FPS
- Bug Fix
- adenfcim Downloaded Jun 23, 2013
- AlexOnee Downloaded May 18, 2013
- Rosso J. Downloaded May 5, 2013
- Edward E. Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- JERRY P. Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- Imam Z. Downloaded Apr 11, 2013
- rolando4466 Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- Bernard C. Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Definitely download it
It is mega ultra superb game
The best helicopter shooting game.really fun to play and hope they make a part two
I DON'T KNOW
I think this game is pretty good but it could use some more weapons , helicopters and levels. Also you have to do a lot of stuff to unlock better levels and helicopters which kind of sucks. But other than that the game is pretty good.