100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Fantasy scenery
- 16-bit pixelated retro graphics
- 5 unlockable classes
- 50 unlockable achievements
- MOGA and Nvidia Shield support
- Control system
Hero Siege is a gore Rogue-like game featuring magic powers and hair-raising creatures
Ready for a new adventure? Grab your axe, bow, gun or magic powers and go free the citizen of Tarethiel Kingdom from the paws of the demon child Damien. Rats, skeletons, worms and many other blood-thirsty creatures will approach you by waves. Survive them, grab items, open magic tests and travel through the vast world of Tarethiel.
Hero Siege is a roguelike game that reminds classic of the genre (like Zelda and Diablo) regarding both graphics and gameplay. It's set in 16-bit pixelated retro graphics with smooth effects and animations. All the basic elements of rogue genre are there: randomly generated dungeons, different unlockable classes with a level up system, bag items, equipment and the typical fantasy scenery.
In addition, users can customize the character's appearance and its equipment using crystals. If you run out of crystals, don't worry, you can get paid packs via in-app purchase.
The only catch of Hero Siege is the control system: two screen joysticks, the left one for moving and the right one for shooting . We'd prefer basic buttons for shooting and casting spells. A directional joystick for shooting feels awkward in touchscreens.
Besides, Hero Siege is a must-try game for fans of the genre.
The kingdom of Tarethiel has been taken over by creatures of hell. Your mission is to cleanse the kingdom and free the citizen from the agonizing wrath of the demon child called Damien. Grab your axe, bow, gun or magic powers and start purging the Gate Keepers and their minions!
Hero Siege is a gore filled Hack N Slash game with heavy Rogue-like elements. Choose a class and start your survival journey. Find secrets, obtain items, slay hordes of different enemies and bosses.
The gaming experience is boosted with Haptic Effects by Immersion!
Hero Siege is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 100 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 40 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 50 Achievements to unlock!
- Many different perks to unlock!
- Customize your character!
- 3 Acts which all consist of 5 zones + lots of randomly generated dungeons!
- 3+ unlockable classes!
- 3 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Haptic Effects
- MOGA controller support
- NVIDIA Shield support
Follow us in Facebook to give your opinions and feedback and we can answer your questions!
Strong inspiration from games such as: Diablo -series, Binding of Isaac, Zelda -series, Minishcap, Every awesome roguelike game out there!
- Fixed low fps laggs
- Fixed no damage on low graphics
- Nerfed "Basilisk's Tooth" item
- Nerfed "The Cactus" item
- Armor fixed and corrected
- Accessory item exploit fixed.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I can't enter my char and it is slow down even with new char playing
... I must say producers are unprofessional to be so rude to their customers instead of apologizing for buggy game and asking for patience while they fix it. Unfortunately most people in here are not serious (read: they are kids) about self-respect. Sigh,
Fun even with old phone just lagy a bit
Super bad lag needs to be fixed
Rarely does a mobile game keep me so entertained that I lose track of time. The items are fantastic and once you get rolling it's hard to put down. Only downside is I had an error that said something along the lines of "divided by zero" and it crashed. To
I had a level 33 marksman and after the new update I no longer have him, I will change the rating once I get him back