500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Great design
- Amount of characters, items and stuff
- Connection issues
- Awkward freemium formula
A turn based fighting game
Heroes War is a turn-based fighting game, much like the battles of the first Final Fantasy games. You have to team up your characters, equip and upgrade them to fulfill a series of missions in order to unfold a story about a mysterious bratty woman called Sylvia and help her to find neostones, which are the premium in-game currency by the way.
Game design characters is superb, at least as long and your self-esteem isn't threatened by unnaturally busty girls or over pumped up muscular guys. Heroes War supports six different languages so you don't miss a thing and it's a long game that can be played for many days and weeks. However, it requires constant online queries and the server often fails to ping back, leaving you stuck even in the middle of the tutorial. Likewise, premium purchases are a little bit unclear and discouraging, so once you leave the comfort zone of the first missions you might feel that things get real too quickly. Fortunately you can draw your friends to this game and challenge them or ask them for help in certain missions.
In conclusion, a fairly above average game, though perhaps spoiled by an unbalanced freemium formula.
Everything is on fire.
But it wasn't always that way. I remember the first time I met Sylvia. She was beautiful, but could I trust her? I thought I could, and now there's only one way out of this mess.
We have to recruit everyone we can. Vampires, Werewolves… everyone. We need their help to get things together and discover the true nature of this Neostone.
So are you with me?
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
You can play Heroes War in English, German, French, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, or 中文繁體.
- A visual style straight from the pages from a graphic novel!
- Combat made simple with easy controls!
- Play with your friends… or against them!
- Hours of mystery to explore and uncover!
A whole host of heroic characters to choose from!
- Dozens of heroes, each with their own special abilities!
- Calculate their strengths and assemble a heroic team of champions!
Work with friends to clear dungeons!
- Clear Dungeons with your friends and get special items!
- Don’t miss the exclusive limited-time Dungeons!
Battle with friends and show them who's on top!
- Receive special items when you battle against your friends and win!
An action-packed story!
- What’s Sylvia’s plan? What’s the secret of Neostone? Who’s behind all of this?
* This game is singleplayer only. If you wish to delete or reinstall, you can use the Com2us Hub data backup/restoration services in Options to save your data.
* Items are available for purchase in this game. To avoid extra fees, some paid items may be purchased through a subscription service.
* For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit www.com2us.com.
* For questions or customer support, e-mail email@example.com.
Com2uS: Your first search for fun!
Check out these other exciting games by Com2uS!
【Golf Star™】 Experience the most vivid game of golf ever!
【9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball】 The Ultimate Baseball game!
【The Mansion: A Puzzle of Rooms】 Help Anne puzzle her way out of the mysterious Mansion!
Connect with Com2uS!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
For information on new games and special events, check out www.com2us.com.
Think you've got what it takes to be a hero?
Check out the new X-mas Skins and UI improvements!
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- александр Downloaded 15h ago
- Fernandeath J. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Justin L. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Zensoulffx .. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Ali V. Downloaded Nov 22, 2013
- Matías T. Downloaded Nov 22, 2013
- Hai V. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Hollzy K. Downloaded Oct 25, 2013
- Amàzîgh Â. Downloaded Oct 17, 2013
Crash when updated
Just reinstalling will start the game guy's
Dont know whether to say its too good or too time consuming. As often it will take hour and more for you and you will keep playing. The notifications annoys sometimes but not much. Game is nice depending on how much free time you have.
You just need to put time in to see results!
Have not been able to play since the last update. Was in middle of battle and game crashed.
Try this game if you like old arcade style gaming.