1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Cool retro graphics
- 4 different control modes
- More levels please!
iFighter 1945 is a vertical scrolling shooter that looks like old Arcade games
Those who grew up with this game genre really appreciate having the chance of playing it on mobile devices just by dragging our finger. A vertical scrolling shooter inspired on the classics: WWII planes theme, tanks and units, 2D graphics and effects, upgrades and weapons.
There are 3 difficulty levels, 5 different planes and 8 challenging missions with final bosses. You can choose among 4 control modes: motion, touch, joypad and relative. Soundtrack is also inspired in the classics vertical shooters. You'll feel flashback if you were a dedicated player of this genre. If it's your first time, you'll discover how this got hooked millions of players around the World. The magic is still there. High recommendable.
EpicForce Entertainment Ltd is an emerging developer that has launched other great retro-titles like SuperLaser and ChocChocPop.
"Despite the two decades I’ve lived, no vertical scrolling shooter has captivated me like iFighter." - Jeff Effendi, AppGamer.net (9/10)
"With its rocking original soundtrack and crisp graphics, this vertical 2D shooter has zoomed in and blasted the competition out of the sky." - AppSmile.com (5-Dimple)
As the ace pilot of the airforce in WWII, your mission is to destroy the secret weapon prototypes of the Nazis. Fasten your seat belt and get ready for some non-stop action!
- 3 difficulty settings
- 5 different fighters
- 4 control modes: motion, touch, joypad and relative
- 8 challenging missions
- original sound tracks
- spectacular end-of-level bosses
- added In-App Billing option to remove ad banner and purchase XP-55 and J7W fighter.
- Saul A. Downloaded 4d ago
- Eliezer G. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Nov 26, 2013
- Jimmie L. Downloaded Sep 14, 2013
- acene Downloaded Aug 12, 2013
- zohaibawaiz Downloaded Jul 14, 2013
- Shaz Khan K. Downloaded Jul 7, 2013
- Ayarwadythar18_2503698 H. Downloaded Jun 20, 2013
- Fabrizio M. Downloaded May 15, 2013
Gd graphics & gd action game....
This game is bloody terrible all because of the controls. Could have been ok otherwise. To me nothing will be as good as Air Attack HD. That was worth purchasing last yr. Aces of the Laftwaffe is great too
i enjoyed this game very mutch
Wonderful app.. Digital sound.. Jhakkas