iGun Zombie - Reloaded
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Sound and gameplay
- Graphics and animations could be improved further
A quite realistic first person shooter.
If you were alone, armed to the teeth, and a crowd of zombies came to you, what would you do?
Shoot them down. This is what this game is about. Tap on the screen to shoot, swipe left or rightwards to have a peripheral look and avoid to being hit from your flank. Change between your weapons, throw a grenade or two and activate slow motion bullet-time if everything else fails. No plot, no reasons and surely no happy ending whatsoever.
This game is absolutely simple, indeed it's so simple that you'll be enthralled from the very first play. Graphics and animations are gruesome, though might be appropriate to reflect iGun's mood. Anyway, sounds are great and gameplay is extremely addictive. The best part of it is that weapons shoot and sound quite realistic and everything is stuffed with stats, making often your choice of weapons a matter of taste rather than plain math. Have in mind things as recoil, firepower, how many ammo can be stored and what fire rate you'll have before purchasing a weapon. Later, weapons can be improved through experience, so the more you play with a gun, the more powerful it becomes, and the weaker can become better than the more powerful if you upgrade them enough. Moreover, there is also different ammo to choose among, and daily quests and bonuses here and there.
There are a lot of missions (150), a survival mode and different zombies to gun down, every one with his or her or its modus operandi to kill you. Every ten stages you'll meet a final boss: fill him with lead to advance further. Every stage is rated from a D to S score, which is to be applauded as it dares to break the current craze of three star rating.
Whether you are downloading iGun now or later, think on a "Zombie killer simulator" instead, as this has been one grateful surprise. R for recommended, though also R for R-rated for insane zombie slaughtering and blood staining your screen.
!!! Enjoy shooting simulations !!!
★★★ Key Features ★★★
- High Quality Graphics and High-end Shooting impact
- Various 20 types of Guns, 150 Missions, Items
- Exciting Wave Mode “Hellwave”
- Guns Upgrade and Customization
- Objective & Achievement
★★★ FPS MODE ★★★
150 Missions & Your challenge to stimulate Boss Mission and Hell Wave
- Mission mode: 150 levels of emergence of various zombies -
- Boss mode: advent of strong boss every 10 stage
- Hell wave: Survive as long as in getting stronger zombie wave.
◆◆ Important Notice ◆◆
- Any data in each iGun Zombie, iGun Zombie-Reloaded, and iGun Zombie-Premium are not synchronized. Even if you already installed iGun Zombie or iGun Zombie-Premium on your mobile device, all data and obtained items are not synced to iGun Zombie-reloaded installed device.
- Some items require payment of a fee, and fees are not refundable in whole because our game doesn't have network function.
Lovvvvvvvvvvve it awesome game addictedddd but it can inprove
Awesome make it more scary
I hate the in-game purchase system. Just charge for a pro-version and let us upgrade. Otherwise, fun and addicting game.
Great time waster