10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- It's fun
- Works well
- The same old game
+ By Words Mobile
Create long and awesome chains and use the power ups to help you win
Jewels Saga is an entertaining puzzle featuring colorful jewels and 150 levels. Including two game modes (arcade and time mode which requires you to be faster), the game is a nice entertainment for those who love connecting colors together.
The gameplay is quite easy and shouldn't present any problems: swap jewels in order to match some of the same color and make them explode, trying to create big chains.
Words Mobile is the developer of Jewels Blast, Diamond Blast and other fun classics for passing the time. The graphics are OK and the application works relatively well, despite its lack of originality.
Jewels Saga is an addictive and delicious adventure filled with colorful gem crunching effects and well designed puzzles for you to play in subway time! With candy style jewels to smash and eliminate in each level, Jewels Saga is twice the fun but familiar to play. So let's get started to crush now!
- Arcade Mode: 150 challenging levels and more to come
- Time Mode: There is no time to waste which can help you lose fat
- Stunning graphics with a highly polished interface
- Sharp and animated visuals fit this jewels tale to surfers life
- Easy and fun to start but a challenge to fully master
How to Play:
- Swap the jewels to match 3 in a line to remove them
- Arcade Mode: Reach a specific goal to solve the puzzle
- Time Mode: Match as fast as you can to level up
v1.4.1: Fixed some crash bugs in the last update.
v1.4: Added 25 new challenging levels in World 6. Thanks.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
191 ÑƒÑ€Ð¾Ð²ÐµÐ½ÑŒ, 67 Ñ‚Ñ‹Ñ‰ Ð¾Ñ‡ÐºÐ¾Ð² - 2 Ð·Ð²ÐµÐ·Ð´Ñ‹ :(, Ð° ÐµÑ‰Ðµ Ð·Ð½Ð°ÐºÐ¾Ð¼Ñ‹Ð¹ Ð½Ðµ Ð¿Ð¾Ð¼Ð½ÑŽ Ðº ÐºÐ°ÐºÐ¾Ð¼ ÑƒÑ€Ð¾Ð²Ð½Ðµ Ð½Ð°Ð±Ñ€Ð°Ð» 9 Ñ Ð»Ð¸ÑˆÐ½Ð¸Ð¼ Ð¼Ð¸Ð»Ð»Ð¸Ð¾Ð½Ð¾Ð² Ð¾Ñ‡ÐºÐ¾Ð² Ð¾_Ðž
Love this game....its never ending :-)....gotten 3 stars at every level now...waiting on the next level...level 6 was short 25 games though...