Juggernaut Revenge of Sovering
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Many classes and monsters
- Original gameplay mechanics
- Remarkable design
- Turn based combat isn't that thrilling
- It would be great to have customization stuff and character creation
+ By My.com BV
A turn based combat fantasy game
Juggernaut is a turn-based adventure game about, well, a hero saving the day, and a very evil villain in his continue mission to spoil it all. Storyline is as original as adding ketchup to fries, but cutscenes are nice and welcomed.
Players will appreciate there're twelve different characters to choose, what highly increases this game's replayability. Likewise, 3D graphics may not be the best ever, but are enjoyable, as it's music and sound. Character and monster design is remarkable (note that the store icon isn't).
Every turn, attacks are solved by gestures, which adds a little bit of skill to Math. It's a great idea to invigorate affrays, but it should have been exploited further, e.g. adding tilt to dodge.
In conclusion, a good and original adventure game, whose biggest flaw is that gameplay mechanics can become boring too fast for action-seekers.
CHOOSE YOUR HERO
- 6 customizable legendary warriors to choose from: each with unique skills, back stories and weapons
- 12 classes of mighty armor
- A wide array of items and weapons that change the appearance of your hero
- 4 schools of magic and 12 fighting spells for you to cast upon enemies
- 30 levels of progression for each hero
FIGHTING MECHANICS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
- Choose to fight your enemies 3 different ways: Tap, swipe, or use combo-hit control!
- Turn based fighting with unique twists: act swiftly and be sure your enemy isn’t looking in the direction you attack from
- Epic cinematic executions for each hero
- 3 in-fight mini games: "collect the mana", memory game and fighting the "evil eye"
FIGHT FOR HARADAN’S FREEDOM
- 100+ terrifying enemies to fight
- 30+ hours of heart-stopping gameplay
- 15 unique locations, from forests and deserts to cities and caves, in which to battle fiends
- 5 special quests that open 5 out of 15 secret locations
- 2 mini games: locating buried treasure and lock picking
- 50+ achievements
- Beautiful 3D graphics
Keep up with all the Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering buzz by visiting us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuggerMobileGame
Check out - Juggernaut 2: Six Masks! The next installment of Juggernaut is coming to your device! More enemies and bloody battles. Follow us on: http://juggermobile.ru/promo/jugger2.php?p&lang=en
"Juggernaut: The Revenge of Sovering" – innovations in the game!
The first players have already set foot on the scorching land of Radway to do battle against the terrible Sovering and his minions. But this does not mean that the game’s developers are resting on their laurels. Work is constantly underway to improve Juggernaut: The Revenge of Sovering!
There are no limits to perfection, and the creators of "Juggernaut: The Revenge of Sovering" have many more surprises in store.
Screen resolution of 800x400
Screen size from 4 inches
1GB of RAM
Android from 2.3
- Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
The game won't format to my phone the screen is so big that the buttons and maps and up becoming tiny I use an LG g3 . Fix and I rate 5 stars.
Very very good
so very expensive all item in the market and hard to get gold..
Pretty fun freemium game all you do is the free gem offers and get the items you need
Omg of all the games I've seen this one could've come sooner absolutely amazing