5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Above average graphics and sound
- High playability
- It could have more units and buildings
- A cooperative mode would be great
A real time strategy game
Jungle Heat is a RTS game set up in a tropical rainforest somewhere between Guam and Guinea, where you have to find and manage resources in order to build your base and raise defenses around and, at the same time, recruit an army and attack your enemies by land and air.
First off, music deserves to be highlighted, as it's something other developers usually disregard. Graphics are fine, a little bit too cartoony if you prefer a more realistic approach. This game's easy to learn, though it can become quite tricky once it gets real, this is, online.
Over all, it's a great game, a fresh breeze in the genre, able to entertain you for a while or for some weeks in case you want to go ahead and explore all its subtlenesses.
Tropical jungle, bursting with oil and gold, languishes under the cruel oppression of General Blood. Your mission is to take the natural riches from the blood-thirsty marauders for yourself! The treasures of the jungle will be safe and secure in your storage facilities. So onwards! Reinforce your walls, train your troops and go forth to battle!
In Jungle Heat you can develop your military base into an impenetrable fortress, fight against other players, do away with their bases and grab the treasure!
- Maneuverability: plan your base, upgrade buildings and troops, build up your perfect defense and think up effective attack strategies!
- Simple and thrilling: the battles are easy as pie and each one is unique!
- Battles with other players: attack blindly, or take revenge on your oppressors!
- Take revenge when you have been attacked: you can always find out who has dared to attack you and pay them a visit in return!
- Scoreboards and tournaments: get to the top among your peers or become best among the many! Prizes and generous rewards await active players!
- Vibrant animated graphics: a feast of colors in the jungle!
- Dynamic music: an atmosphere of wild tropical fun!
Join our community:
Note! You need to be permanently connected to the Internet to play Jungle Heat.
★ Added Japanese and Korean languages
★ New levels of buildings
★ Added antiaircraft traps
★ Super bonus for each first PvP win of the day
★ Added HD graphics (for devices that support high resolution)
★ Now you can see number of donated and received troops in clan
★ Now you can see tournament points in battle log and welcome window
More information in our communities!
- Van Long N. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Toni B. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Pratap B. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Ravi R. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- ทูน ส. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Immad A. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Ahmad A. Favorited Nov 20, 2013
- Aj B. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Lorenzo C. Downloaded Nov 14, 2013
Upgrade time an cost,cost of diamonds,cost of wall's basically all of these are just ridiculous!!!!!!
Basically Trying to let the People who made this game and are running it I know that you you need to be at a reasonable play with other people that play
Great game takes forever to upgrade the please change that And the it would be better if we could draw a path for our troops to follow and tell them to retreat and go all out change and get 5 star
It so fun and it keeps you busy
Cool game.5 stars when you let surviving troops come home from battle and balance getting attacked because as soon as my protection is up I get attacked in the hour. One time I was attcked 9 times overnight! I won all apart from last one but thats outrage
I paid for jewels. Was credited then you took the jewels right back along with my money n never fixed the problem. Rip off!!!
This is cool