1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Multi-genre, multi-player, multi-everything
- Outstanding artwork and graphics
- Definitively, not for anyone
- It's difficult to choose in-app purchases wisely
+ By SEGA CORPORATION
A multi-genre fantasy game
SEGA released Kingdom Conquest II for Android and the first impression we got of it was that it was (badly) trying to gather all known genres in a game, which isn't a bad idea per se but can be quite messy, when not a complete chaos. It goes without saying that artwork and graphics are outstanding, so we'll focus this review on gameplay instead.
This game mixes in RPG elements, resources and city management and collectible card gaming with 2D artwork, isometric view and 3D battles and fortresses with solo, turn based and real time 4 player cooperative playing in a fantasy setting with fighters and mages and monks and ninjas. Therefore you can expect that this game will literally steal your time beyond measure, because it's absolutely demanding both in the good and in the worse way.
In short, KC2 is an unfathomable game, not recommended for casual players. This doesn't mean it's difficult, but you have to master several game modes in order to advance, game modes who aren't either balanced to each other or fun by themselves. It's a great game however, even when you will inexorably head toward in-app purchases. Perhaps a game that tries to take on too many stuff and it's be rather better played in the comfort of your own home and not pilfering spare moments here and there.
Get 1780CP worth of items + 2 SR monsters by reaching a set character Lv!
It is a time of war and chaos. Begin with nothing and end with a kingdom. SEGA’s Kingdom Conquest II is the epic free-to-play strategy game for conquerors.
Dominate real players online. Unite the strong and crush the weak until final victory is declared. You decide who joins your cause or submits to your will. Kingdom Conquest II blends the best elements of card battling, real time strategy, MMORPGs, and 3D dungeon battles to deliver a massive and addictive fantasy war game like no other.
- FREE TO PLAY
- DOMINATE ONLINE. Plot, plan, and attack with your allies to conquer the Nine Towers of Magna.
Forge a gorgeous 3D rendered fortress to create a mighty army from hundreds of monster cards.
- WIELD CARD AND CITY BUILDING SKILLS. Build a gorgeous 3D rendered fortress to create a mighty army from hundreds of monster cards.
- SURVIVE 4-PLAYER CO-OP DUNGEON BATTLES. Slay waves of dark fantasy creatures and boss monsters in real-time. Be rewarded with rare items and monster cards.
- RAISE AND COMMAND A FANTASY ARMY.
Collect and combine hundreds of monster cards and strategically deploy them into massive turn-based battles.
- MASTER NEW CHARACTERS AND SKILLS. New avatars: Swordsmen, Warrior, Mage, Monk and Ninja. New Monster cards to file your ranks, and new Commanders to deepen your battle tactics.
Kingdom Conquest II is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased with real money.
Note: A network connection is required to play
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at:
・Added view to see the Commander's "Growth Point" when set in the Unit.
・Changed to show the ten keyboard when entering the Status Points.
・ Fixed various issues.
Game sucks...all it says can't connect to internet.... I have full network
My brother made me
Very good fun time joy
So sweet and enjoyable..,
The only issue is that every so often when it goes to load, it will just stop. At that point you must close the game and reopen it. Seems to be universal. Fix this and I'll change to 5 stars.
Played kc1. Kc2 is just as good.