1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Amount of online players
- Races and classes
- Online required. Wifi recommended
Multiplayer platform game.
We've been weighing up the pros and cons of the various different Storm8 games. Obviously there're games more played than others, exactly the same way that there're themes more liked than others. Kingdoms Live is one the most downloaded within the Live series. Let's try to find out why.
Kingdoms live is an standalone game where you start as a poor peasant, able only to plunge your fork into your foes' lungs. As you defeat enemies you can buy better weapons and lands that provide a regular income. If you progress enough, you'll be able to master strange summonings and wear better armors. Don't forget to loot and collect magic items.
To earn experience and loot your enemies you can fulfill missions and, here's the key, recruit new soldiers. In other words, send your personal code to your friends so they can start playing as your teammates. If you create an army it'll be easier to carry the missions on and your progress will be faster. It isn't a good idea to stay alone in a world full of havoc and war. Ask your friends for help!
To those who haven't ever played an Storm8 game, expect neither Soul Calibur duels between armored knights nor crazy sorcerers riding dragons over a 3D castle. It's a turn based game with more maths than luck: choose wisely your action and let your strength and defense points speak for yourself.
Kingdoms Live players can't fight players from other Live games. We should have to wait to see thieves fighting zombies or whatever. In exchange, you have to choose your career when you start: fighter, warlock or thief; and your race: balanced human, agile elf or sturdy orc. Each one has its own bonuses and penalties.
- Massively Multiplayer ONLINE Role Playing Game (MMORPG) for Android, iPhone, and iPod Touch!
- Join over 1.5 million players!
- FREE updates with new quests, equipment, spells, lands, and more!
- Battle other players LIVE
- Choose from three races: Human, Orc, or Elf
- Choose from three classes: Warrior, Mage, or Rogue
- Show off your army with the best weapons, armor, and spells
- Build your kingdom by acquiring lands and extracting a royal income from them
- Bring your friends into your army to make you stronger
- Perform numerous heroic quests
- Enjoy gorgeous graphics
- Enjoy medieval music and sounds
- Loot rare items and spells
- Get real time updates
- Add other players to the bounty list
- Comment on other players
- Broadcast messages to your army
- Simple and easy-to-use tap interface
- ...and much, much more!
- This is an online game only. iPod Touch users must be connected to WiFi in order to play.
Storm8 is the #1 Mobile Social Game Developer on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Please note that Kingdoms Live™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to the Google Play Store, tap the Menu button, select Settings > Use PIN for purchase. Then, set up the four-digit PIN on the option below. In addition, Kingdoms Live™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
New Notification Options
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
The elementary arithmetic of this game is so erroneous. Dont buy ancient points. Do not enlarge your army. If you do you woll always lose battles. You are being geared to lose. So you will buy more ancient points. There is no negative review beter give it
I don,t like it at all !!!
It's a cool and fun little game.
Iv reset my character twice and it makes me a elf rogue FIX THIS!