10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Mangobile
'A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics game for many hours.
Kingturn marks the 2nd chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and offers a few exclusive character classes like Summoners and Tricksters.
If you are new to our Kingturn series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
The young mage and scholar Nicolette becomes the new ruler of the earldom of Montbelliard after her lord-father has passed away peacefully.
Having not come of age, yet, Nicolette finds herself unprepared for the games of power played by the other noble houses.
Surrounded by enemies and with the prospect of marrying an unknown noble for political reasons only, her fate takes its course ...
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios (main campaign)
- A skirmish campaign with 20+ additional scenarios
- 30 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Summoner, Trickster, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Ghost, Griffin ...
- 60 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Confusion Shot', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
Tags: kingturn rpg, kingturn, knights of andaria, campign knights of andaria, kingturn rpg knights of andaria, knight of andaria, rpg games offline, knights of andaria kingturn, kingturn tutorial campaign knight of andaria, kingturn knight of andaria.
Fixed a few issues, e.g. a possible endless loop during enemy turn.
- Higher resolution graphics and fonts
- A few UI improvements, e.g. units can move around with a skill selected, or long tapping on a unit shows the character sheet
- Tap on enemies to show move & attack range
- Flying arrows and staff missiles
- A few animations replaced and added, e.g. Stealth animation
- Sound and animation system overhauled
- New overland map
- Minor AI improvements
- Dropbox support