Labyrinth 2 Lite
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- New game elements
- Tilt controlled
- Level editor
- Few levels on the Lite version
Labyrinth 2 is the sequel of the well-known puzzle game
Labyrinth was one of the first hits on iOS and Android. Actually, it was one of the first that smartly used tilt controls to make the most of a game. It helped us to understand how addictive playing with accelerometer can be.
Gameplay: tilt the board (your device) in an attempt to avoid the ball falling in any of the strategically placed holes. Reaching the goal won't be easy, specially in this sequel since more game elements have been added: cannons, bumpers, multiple balls, doors, magnets, fans... and many more. Some of them help you and other are handicaps.
This version comes with 22 levels, different difficulty levels. Likewise, there's a level editor. You can can create your own levels and share them with your friends and the whole community. However, you cannot edit levels from the app: from the app you'll get an ID a PIN code, however, editor is at http://levelpack.com
There's an award room where you can view those achievements you've unlocked. Good sequel for a good game.
This is the lite version with 22 fully playable levels and you can download the full version easily.
- New game elements: Cannons, Bumpers, Multiple balls, Doors, Magnets, Fans, Resizers, Merry-Go-Rounds, Duplicators, Lasers and more...
- Awards for your achievements
- Create and play your own levels
- Fixed crashes when downloading levels
- Fixed black floor on some devices with Android 2.3.x
- Added move to SD Card support
- Fixed crash in level downloading for some users.
We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback we are getting, especially by email! We are working hard at fixing some problems from the initial release.
I had played five levels on my moms iPhone and was totally addicted and now I found that I can get in on my android!
This game is so intersging for playing i can i will give 8 stars