10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Perfect for casual gaming
- Suitable for kids and adults
- The right point of difficulty
- Just 10 levels
- No new boards (just wood)
There isn't any minotaur on the loose. You have to tilt a wooden labyrinth in order to let a steel ball arrive to the end.
Labyrinth Lite uses your device's accelerometer to tilt the board in an attempt to avoid the ball falling in any of the strategically placed holes. It's quite addictive but lacks more options to be something really spectacular. For example, more materials to choose from, gravity options, different kinds of holes and all that comes to mind.
This is the free version of Laberynth so there are just ten levels. You couldn't get enough of it. There’s included an ID to download a level maker and up to ten levels can be saved. Own levels are easily created (just holes and walls, what else you need?) but besides that, there's nothing else.
May be Laberynth is not a phenomenon as Angry Birds or whatever, but it’s worth a try. If you really need hundreds of levels, check the paid version. Both free and paid version run better with Android 2.2
- 60 FPS (Where supported)
- Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
- Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
- A carpenter level with calibration.
- Autosaving of completed levels.
- Easy starting levels for newbie players.
- Tactile feedback.
- Many more...
- Compatibility with more devices
- Improved stability
- Labyrinth 2 levels
- RAHMAD R. Downloaded Sep 8, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Sep 3, 2013
- gillani24 Downloaded Jul 5, 2013
- carjugon Downloaded Jun 20, 2013
- Yusque Downloaded May 31, 2013
- vangaia Downloaded May 27, 2013
- Alejandro Z. Downloaded May 24, 2013
- robertol Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- Jose G. Downloaded Apr 3, 2013
This game should be called awesome never seen morning poop
LOVE the look and feel of game, but needs more levels of difficulty. I uninstalled after first game..too frustrating. Make a beginner or easy level, I"ll give it 5 stars!!
Omg, awesome game! It got me threw some mazes.