50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Perfect for casual gaming
- Suitable for kids and adults
- The right point of difficulty
- There are only wooden boards and steel balls.
There isn't any minotaur on the loose. You have to tilt a wooden labyrinth in order to let a steel ball arrive to the end.
Labyrinth Lite uses your device's accelerometer to tilt the board in an attempt to avoid the ball falling in any of the strategically placed holes. It's quite addictive but lacks more options to be something really spectacular. For example, more materials to choose from, gravity options, different kinds of holes and all that comes to mind. Anyway, gameplay is awesome.
This is the complete version of Laberynth so there are hundreds of levels. There’s also included an ID to download a level maker and design your own fiendish creations. Levels are easily created (just holes and walls, what else you need?) and uploaded, so they can be shared with the Labyrinth community.
May be Laberynth is not a phenomenon as Angry Birds or whatever, but it’s worth a try. Just keep in mind that it runs better with Android 2.2
- Download new levels directly from within the game.
- 1000+ (yes one thousand) levels.
- 60 FPS (Where supported)
- Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
- Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
- A carpenter level with calibration.
- Autosaving of completed levels.
- Easy starting levels for newbie players.
- Tactile feedback.
- Many more...
- Compatibility with more devices
- Improved stability
- Labyrinth 2 levels
All my kids,ages ranging from
Love this. Easy to control. Hours of fun
This game is super fun and glad to see it on Android! I used to play it so much back on my iPhone. Is definitely a must own.
Nice balance game.very smooth in galaxy s2
Hours and hours of fun play session...if i can make a wish...will be great having the F1 circuit...any one want to make this level? : )