Lair Defense: Shrine
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- As good as Lair Defense
- Good for noobs.
- The same as Lair Defense
"Are you telling me that a Saint is trying to steal our dragon eggs?"
At the same time that Lair Defense changed its name to Lair Defense Dungeon, DroidHen launches this Shrine version, which is the same game with fifty new levels and a somehow facelift. Graphics are slightly better and coins are tradeable for mana (something already brought in the last update of its twin dungeon brother)
There have been some minor gameplay changes, though. As stages are now larger and there are less enclosed spaces, it may seem that red dragons are less useful, in exchange of a renewed use of ice dragons. Poison dragons remain halfway of both, nothing remarkable at first but essential when you start to face large groups of druids and saints in endless (aka "survival") mode. Besides that, no new dragons, no new powers, no new spells, no new enemies, no new anything.
Therefore, if you have ended Lair Defense (quite a feat, by the way) or, more probably, have got stuck somewhere in the fifth world. Anyway, Lair Defense is still one of the best -if not the best- games to introduce oneself to defense-like games. It's easy, well balanced and comes with a lot of levels.
- Fire Dragon: Defends against invading enemies with fiery power. It is one of the most powerful and ancient creatures.
- Ice Dragon: A heroic defender specializes in ice attack. It can freeze invading enemies.
- Poison Dragon: Defends against invading enemies with poisonous power. Getting too near to it is horribly dangerous.
- You can raise dragon from young to adult and giant. Many special skills are only available for adult/giant dragon.
- Fire rain: special spell that damage an area by fire rain.
- Ice up: A spell that temporarily freeze all enemies.
- Varying from armless peasants to druids, the masters of magic power.
- Thieves move fast and become invisible as they like;
- Mage is immune to fire dragon attacks.
- Priest is the master of healing and prevervation. They can heal themselves quickly.
- And many more enemies are joining battle as level goes.
Command your dragons to stop greedy humans from stealing eggs now, HERO!
*** Castle Defense released ***
Castle TD: The best stragetic/arcade castle defense ever!
You can install it from google play store
. Add "free coins" in shop
*** Please TURN SOUND OFF if the game still crashes on your device ***
- Miguel Angel N. Downloaded 19h ago
- Barış A. Downloaded Oct 10, 2013
- Prabesh P. Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
- Sri g.d Downloaded Jul 3, 2013
- xonebar Downloaded Jul 3, 2013
- Karen P. Downloaded Jun 7, 2013
- LLOYDMALLARI Downloaded May 19, 2013
- Jorich L. Downloaded May 18, 2013
- Sean B. Downloaded May 15, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
apps great .. keep it up!
Thanks for the best way to get it now! :-)
None other words to say than AMAZING!!! Deserves to rate a hundred stars
As I mentioned in my review of LD: D, this series suffers from weak AI in your dragons. They need to prioritize enemies carrying eggs. It gets very frustrating losing eggs because your dragons weren't smart enough to attack the one running off with an egg