LEGO® STAR WARS™
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Beautifully voiced, music, awesome cutscenes
- Easy to learn, in-depth tutorial
- Free to play, upcoming extra content
- JarJar doesn't make an appereance
- It may not be the best genre for a LEGO Star Wars game at all.
- It may be not enough for fans or hardcore players
Official Lego Star Wars game for mobile devices
Ok, ok, ok, so we all are Star Wars fans and we are all thrilled that LEGO has jumped from PCs and consoles to mobile devices, mostly because LEGO games (namely Batman, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter and in a lesser degree, Lord of the Rings) are unexpectedly good and enjoyable by children and parents alike.
However, the gameplay used in the original games would be odd in a mobile device, so Lego has opted for something halfway a real time strategy game and an adventure game, something thrilling but no devilishly difficult, in which you clear the levels creating units and ordering them where to move and whom attack. Anyway, we love the smell of the pewpews of blasters and the zooooms of lightsabers in the morning, and the chance to play with the light and the dark sides of the force, so replayability is assured. Just take care of picking up all the yellow coins and don't make any foolishness and you will advance through the levels. Later you can replay it all to look for the secondary missions and extra stuff.
And free it is, padawan. Free it is.
For hundreds of years Yoda™ has trained the Jedi Knights™ of the future, but never for something like this. The Dark Side is preparing a weapon more powerful than any Jedi™ has ever faced before. Play now to take control of the galaxy!
Build, create and control your favorite characters and vehicles to smash your enemy, solve puzzles and complete challenges within the LEGO® Star Wars™ universe.
- Quest with Yoda™ or Count Dooku™ to discover your destiny
- Battle and build your way through 15 iconic levels of LEGO® Star Wars™ action per side
- Create and control armies from elite Clone Troopers™ to powerful Starships
- Discover exciting mini movies that reveal the story
- Play exclusive bonus levels to rank up and upgrade your units
- Sign in with LEGO ID to save your progress online
- Featuring 18 official LEGO® Star Wars™ models
- Play with over 30 LEGO® Star Wars™ Minifigs including Yoda™!
For more information about LEGO Star Wars, visit LEGO.com/starwars
May the Force be with you!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
We recommend that you turn your device off and on after installing or upgrading any App
Official LEGO® game
- 7 new missions per side including epic space battles
- 2 extra bonus missions per side
- New minifigs and vehicles
- New exciting movie content
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved performance
It was good
Good recemend for people who don't have it get it °_°
Its lego stars wars it brings back old memories when me and my brother played this in 2007
Btw its is the best.