Lilli Adventures 3D
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Waldschrat Studios
There is also a free "Lite version" of the game, which you might want to try out first.
This way you know whether the game runs well on your device. Please note that late refunds because of device incompatibility are not possible. You can refund the game in the first 15 minutes after purchase.
• Action-adventure on a platform in the sky, in full 3D.
• You play Lilli the red dragon, and you have a weapon per level, e.g. a hammer.
• Your opponents are sheep, goats, zombies, witches, fish, knights, etc., even Yetis, all in their respective worlds, having their own unique behaviours.
• The game features an innovative control mechanism using the accelerometer (physically tilting the device, or alternatively on-screen joystick) to play in 3D space.
• There is no fixed storyline in the levels - everything that happens is completely dynamic, so each time you play and as long as you play a level, it is completely unique.
• You goal is to collect as many points or time as you need to unlock the next level or bonus level, while keeping your opponents from stealing your in-game time. Your ultimate highscore is the time you were able to stay on the platform.
• Several unique and dynamic levels with lots of characters, for endless fun
• A surprising bonus level for each main level, having completely different game-play (Monster Memory, Sound Replay, Badminton etc.)
• Three difficulty modes for the whole game, so everybody can play it
• Full-3D worlds with graphics, music and sound in HD quality
• Including low and high quality modes for older and newer devices
• Play using the gyro accelerometer (tilting the device) or on-screen joystick
• No extra/hidden payments, no in-game ads, no data collected
• Complete download size is 30MB
Recommendations (normal quality)
• Screen Resolution 800x480 or higher recommended (735x460 minimum)
• Dual-core CPU and GPU with 512MB RAM recommended
• Ca. 50MB storage space (internal or external SD)
(To ensure an optimal experience, we recommend that you close other applications before playing, or simply restart the device after you downloaded and installed the game. Note that you should never start the game in power-saving mode.)
Recently changed in this version:
Free Lite version released (July 15th)
Patch 1.1 (R38) July 15th:
- Bugfix: Crash in Medieval bonus
- Bugfix: Hard-mode activated after second start
- Extension: 3 automatic backups for the savegame including restore
- Extension: savegames on external SD
- Fix: Switching the quality mode didn't work properly on some devices
- Minor fixes: image and text corrections etc.