500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Amount of characters and stages
- Too simple for initiated players
- Not as spectacular as other similar games
A tower defense game set on a fantasy land
Mage Defense is unsurprisingly a defense game in which you have to deploy your 'towers' along a path to prevent enemies from reaching your base. In this case, 'towers' are fantasy characters as knights, archers and, of course, magi.
It has a cartoony design, perfect to give a fun feeling to a game that doesn't take itself too seriously. Gameplay is as easy as placing your units and play with the fast forward icon. If things get out of hand, use a spell. It's a pity that stats aren't clearly enough, and it's hard to tell whether is of your interest to upgrade a unit.
Anyway, we would recommend this Mage Defense for anyone interested in defense games but never has actually played one, because of its simple gameplay and its harmless freemium formula that allows it to be played for free nearly for ever.
Please protect the castle from monsters by employing various mages outside of the castle. Don't pass many monsters, or you will lose the game.
"Mage defense" is a typical TOWER DEFENSE game, to protect the Mage castle from evil monsters by placing various mages with their capabilities in best strategic positions. We ended up creating a cool mixture of popular TD, fatasy mood & fun of raising characters just like RPG.
[How to play]
- Place units the way monsters pass, and they will attact them automatically.
- Add more units or upgrade their ability to improve defensive power with gold you've got. The more waves you pass, the stronger monsters rush.
- Once you clear a stage, you will get star and gem points according to the number of lives.
- Some monster leaves a gem when they die. You can collect them by touching it.
- You can use gem to upgrade a unit more stronger, or purchase skills in upgrade scene.
- You can easily defeat the monsters if you make full use of the properties of monster like PHYSICS, ICE, FIRE, ELECTRIC.
- Traditional fantasy-style cute characters
- A stunning feeling of beating monsters
- Engrossing and addictive game play.
- Variety of strategies from combinations of four factors to beat monsters
- Impressive and useful deadly skills.
- Absorbing and enjoyable 100 stages.
- Endless entering attractive 20 types of monsters.
- An eye-catching beautiful icon.
※ We are preparing up-date for more characters and stages.
※ Please share your own strategy by using #MageDefense in twitter.
Notification feature added
- ART Y. Added to list Nov 11, 2013
- mhylabz214 Downloaded Jul 2, 2013
- Darkmauri Downloaded Jun 10, 2013
- Marc A. Downloaded May 21, 2013
- Sem N. Downloaded May 20, 2013
- Umaay Downloaded May 10, 2013
- Desiree A. Downloaded May 6, 2013
- jeav27 Downloaded May 6, 2013
- serkan becerikli Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Games.
Only Good because 100 Gem per day. Game is really hard to get perfect on every level. I also hate how the enemy have really some high resistance or Armor. Makes spending your gems frustrating because all of a sudden you need a element to kill the monster
Simple yet funny xD. . Even though it is like an old school defense game but still its very good ^^ good job dev. .
Pls give me free gems.....
Will never delete this
This game is a great TD game. Can be a little bit of a grind at times, but not as near as bad as others. It can give hours of enjoyment, but for me, the game just reset itself, and there is no way in hell I'm willing to run all those missions again.
There's too much repetition and not enough changes.