1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Fun, thrilling
- Excellent graphics
- Curious gameplay
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Rayark Inc.
Watch them grow and pluck them at the correct moment
Moonycat Village is the only place in the world where you can find mandora seeds, powerful ingredients that are used as accessories or pets for wizards.
So this game is basically a farming game in which the main task is to harvest ripe mandoras and plucking them within the time in order to get a high score, trying to create combos and not do it too soon or too late. The gameplay is similar to wack-a-mole and your reflexes need to be really good and you need to pay attention to every growing mandora.
The game is thrilling and there are many types of mandoras to collect and a game ranking system based on your performance, as well as local leaderboards so you can compete with your friends.
Rayark Inc. is the developer of Mandora, a casual action game where the most important skills is to be quick and have a high power of observation.
Over 7 million downloads worldwide
Your devices deserve an adorable and challenging game like Mandora!
Featured in iTunes New and What's Hot Games categories in over 65 countries
Over 100,000 5-star user reviews worldwide
Prepare to be charmed by Mandora!
Welcome to Moonycat Village, the favorite location for wizards to practice their farming, and the only place in the world where Mandora seeds can be found.
Mandoras are not only powerful magic ingredients, these creatures that blur the line between animal and plant, magic and science, are also grown by Moonycat villagers into fashionable accessories or pets for wizards. Within a mere few years, hundreds of species have been popularized in the world of sorcery.
--Competing with Facebook friends in Survival Mode--
Not only the difficulty of the newly added Survival Mode increases as the game progresses, but there are also Wormees that bite Mandora leaves, hindering you from plucking. Collecting Golden Leaves gives you the chance to equip with magical props to survive as long as you can in the Forest.
--Enjoy the Pleasure of Plucking in Endless Mode--
Play as a farmer in charge of harvesting ripe Mandoras. Pluck as many ripe Mandoras as you can within the time limit to score points. Successful combos may also yield bonus time items as well as rare Mandoras to collect.
--An Adorable Game Diary--
Collected Mandoras are recorded in the Diary, an album with hand-drawn art and sound effects for the player to enjoy. Missing a couple of species in your collection? The Diary also offers hints!
Players are ranked each time based on the game’s scoring system. Can you achieve the highest rank in the game?
- Dazzling & challenging, using a variety of props to compete with Facebook friends for higher scores & rankings in Survival Mode
- Simple, action-packed gameplay system in Endless Mode
- More than 45 kinds of adorable Mandoras to collect
- Diary with hand-drawn art — a gallery of your Mandoras collection
- Farming Statistics — personal records and stats
- Interactive tutorial — new players can pick up the game with ease
- More than 60 game rankings based on your performance
- Support for single-player as well as Game Center global leaderboards
- Support for English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Portuguese and Spanish
- Discover new surprises by playing at different times of the day
Mandora 2.0 Game Trailer:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Rayark Official Website:
- Competing with Facebook friends for higher scores & rankings in Survival Mode
- Using Golden Leaf (by IAP or plucking Coingrass in the game) to equip with magical props in Survival mode
- New game interface. Go looking for surprises here & there.
- Posting your scores on Facebook Wall directly from the Score screen
- Collecting new books from the diary is a new goal from now on.
- New Golden Leaf Store to remove in-game advertisement with a purchase of any amount
- Agito C. Downloaded Dec 12, 2013
- Annie KekKaishi Downloaded Sep 1, 2013
- princesshopestar Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
- Mitzell C. Downloaded Jun 19, 2013
- jayson_tejares18 Downloaded Jun 8, 2013
- jingelbells Downloaded May 27, 2013
- GrannieAnnie Downloaded May 5, 2013
- Mieko E. Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- rin07 Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Love this game!
Addictive! COol and easy game bro.
Its a pretty good game hope they introduce new species sometime soon.
This game is great but it gets old. If you're a fan of Rayark and rhythm games though try Cytus. It NEVER gets old
The game wasnt engrossing for me. Not upto my expectation.