100 - 500 downloads
- Fun for fun's sake
- Smart gaming
- Only 2 Mb and runs on a toaster
- Few levels
- It needs further development
A 8bit puzzle game
It happens from time to time. Rummaging the unfathomable depth of Google Play, we find stuff you wouldn't ever imagine, usually rubbish, but there are a few rare and lovely cases when they aren't. This Manufactory can be considered one of those cases, a little marvel among so many random apps, even when graphics are prehistoric and gameplay is limited to tap on screen. on the other hand, it's a witty game, whose puzzles can be enjoyed by anyone anywhere any time: some color pieces have to go across a line and you have to narrow down what you need from what you don't, and at the same time prevent the useful pieces from being mangled or worse by gears, lasers or malfunctioning conveyor belts.
We are giving it a try and hope there are some upcoming levels, because there are only 24 available at the moment of this review. Likewise, there aren't options of any kind, so you can only download, install and play it.
Meanwhile, it's free, no ads.
- 24 factory levels of puzzles, strategy, and action!
- 8-bit/retro/arcade-style gameplay, graphics and sound effects
If you try out this game, leave a comment below!
- Better arcade-style graphics and sound effects, more puzzles, more strategy, and more action!
- Awesome new mechanics: buzz saws, lasers, and hammers
- Now up to 24 levels, and many improvements have been added to old levels!
- High Scores!
but please try to add the ability for the programme to remember your nick cause it is uncomfortable to type it every time you complete a level. Also add the ability to reset the highscores board.
Game is fun to play on the bus or between classes.
very original, and challenging game