10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Very accurate sound emulation with high quality re-sampling
* SVP chip support for Virtua Racing (needs a fast device)
* CD emulation via loading CUE or TOC+BIN files (requires USA/Japan/Europe BIOS)
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
* Gun support (Menacer and Justifier)
* Cheat code support using .pat file format (same as Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Supports ROM-based games in .bin, .smd, .gen, and .sms formats, optionally in zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote/Classic Controller/Wii U Pro Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (Wii controllers not yet working on Android 4.2), also works with any generic Bluetooth/USB gamepad supported by Android
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Tags: md.emu, md.emu apk, md.emu 1.4.8, md.emu download, md.emu 1.4.3 apk, md.emu 1.4.3, md.emu apk 1.4.8, md.emu android, md emu, picodrive with keyboard.
Recently changed in this version:
* Fixed non-working Joystick Axis 1 as D-Pad setting from 1.5.11
* Improved text input with full text editing capabilities (selections, cut & paste, etc.)
* Option to control if the on-screen controls automatically re-appear when the screen is touched even if a gamepad is connected