500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Beautiful drawing and overall design
- Controls and actions are clumsy
- Gameplay must be improved
An arcade 2D sidescroller
Metal Force inherits the essence of old school war sidescrollers, a honorable lineage begun with Green Beret (aprox.) and became mainstream with Neo Geo's Metal Slug. It's a genre in which it's extremely difficult to innovate or even display something able to catch player's eye. Unfortunately, this won't be the case. Metal Force brings tilt movement to sidescrolling, what may seem a good idea but indeed isn't.
We've highlighted controls first because they are pretty illustrative about how this game is, along the same lines as the rest of it. Graphics are good, beautifully drawn, but it's hard to tell when you're shooting at scenery and when to an actual destructible item; animations are meager, and it's a pity because enemies perform a wide array of actions before being ambushed and shot down: they drink, sleep or huddle. However, all these efforts are in vain because overall result is clumsy and playability reaches grades C or worse: it's hard to dodge incoming attacks, it's hard to calculate a jump, and it's harder to shoot at a flying chopper without hitting the ad box with your fingertips.
Give it a go, it's free. Here's game that dreamed of becoming a worthy homage to Metal Slug and resulted to be something halfway.
Metal Force is a masterpiece of horizontal reel shot puzzle games.
It was set in the end of year 2012 when all kinds of ghosts and demons living in the Third World wantonly attack the earth, plunder resources, control all the creatures and do all the evil things…..The earth is almost on the edge of extinction. The hero in this game has the responsibility of saving the earth, so he has to sneak into enemy’s home base and fight with them all by himself. More missions, more enemies, more dangers, and more fighting……All of these are waiting for our hero.
1. A masterpiece of horizontal reel shot puzzle games.
2. There are 5 stages and in each of them there are several small levels, having strong connection with each other and the difficulty increased one after another.
3. Two modes are available: Normal Mode and Hard Mode. When you choose hard mode you’d face much crueler challenges.
4. According to different combat scenes and players’ habits, different kinds of weapons are available, such as pistols, rifles, rocket launchers, grenades and sabers.
5. Differ from the traditional gaming operation modes, our innovative handling method is perfectly fit for the features of the mobile terminal.
6. For the delicate design of the pictures, the perfect action effects, the awesome sound and beautiful music, it’s a trip during the time you play Metal Force.
7. Up to 5 user accounts are supported.
8. Animated game tutorial is available.
Version 1.0: The first version of the game.
Version 1.1: Fix a bug
Keep on updating it's okay game for me
Ilove these apps!! More game! More fan!
Its a very cool game even tho it lags sometimes but its awesome
Keval mb khatam karvane ka tarika hai
So good but coin so hard to take one gun need so many money ……