Monster Shooter 2
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Thrilling non-stop action
- Over average graphics and animations
- It might become repetitive after a while
+ By Gamelion Studios
An old school arcade with renewed appeareance
Of course, there's something better than shooting monsters down, and that's being a monster yourself and armed with all kinds of monster weapons. As an upgrade of its predecessor, Monster Shooter 2 is a one versus the world shoot them up whose most significant feature is the vast amount of enemies appearing at the same time on screen.
Thence (wow, "thence"), game's about turning around and avoiding getting trapped into the rioted enemy monsters whose AI can't see beyond the "move at where you are" and shooting at every direction as a sprinkler. There are enough weapons to avoid getting bored soon, but we'd like there were more different enemies. In short, it doesn't bring much to an already stale genre and it might get as stressing as repetitive, but technically is impeccable.
Anyway, it surpasses Monster Shooter 1 and we wonder where this franchise will be able to become.
DumDum successfully rescued his kitty from the clutches of its alien abductors in the 10 million-downloads smash hit Monster Shooter. Now the octoped attackers are back, and the entire planet is in danger.
A huge arsenal is available to help you obliterate the octopeds, including full mech suits capable of taking on an entire army of evil invaders.
And you won't be going it alone this time. Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth includes full co-operative alien-blasting action with a buddy to show those moggie-munching monsters what you're made of.
Grab a gun and jump into the year's most high-octane, action-packed shooter adventure!
Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth features:
· Gorgeous high-definition graphics.
· 80 different levels.
· Four destructible environments (suburbs, city, desert and arctic).
· Over 20 different weapons, including a Mech suit!
· Lots of new enemies and frantic boss battles.
· Three game modes (Story, Survival and Endless)
· Co-op gameplay action with an on-screen companion.
· Over 100 objective-driven missions.
· Soundtrack composed by The Witcher musician Marcin Przybyłowicz (available for download separately).
Already a fan of Monster Shooter? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for latest news:
Thanks for your feedback! Keep it coming!
➱ New perks!
➱ Bug fixes
➱ tweaked balance
➱ tweaked weapons damage
➱ improved stability
➱ performance optimization
➱ hi res available for 1080p screens
➱ fixed crash after intro movie
➱ minor bug fixes
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!