Mortal Skies 2
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Graphics & controls
- Online leaderboards & achievements
- Aircraft upgrade system
- More of the same
- In-app purchase
In Mortal Skies 2 history has been changed: it's 1950 and WWII never ended. German and Japanese became a super-power and they've conspired to attack the free world. This is your last and most important mission: defeat the invaders and make things get back on track.
Mortal Skies 2 doesn't claim for an original gameplay: it's a classic-inspired WWII-themed vertical shooter. Your goal is to destroy as many enemy units as you can and defeat the final boss. On your way, you'll find items that will boost your aircraft: rockets, bombs, wings, etc. Try not to miss too many units or you will be ashamed to share your scores on online leaderboards provided by OpenFeint. Likewise, only a good performance will help you to unlock all achievements.
The game is set in cute 3D graphics that make the game run smoothly in most of the devices. Developers have focused to make it playable on 1st generation devices. Although compared with classic-arcades games of this kind, graphics have been enhanced, developers wanted to keep the essence that brings you back to our childhood.
Mortal Skies is a mobile-native game regarding controls: just hold and drag your finger across the screen to move the aircraft (auto-shoot).
One of the best Android titles of its category: good graphics, online leaderboards, aircraft upgrade system and lots of weapons.
On your last mission you were captured and put in a prison camp. Now it's time for payback.
Escape the prison camp and blast your way through enemy lines. Will you succeed to destroy them and finally make an end to World War 2 ?
Mortal Skies 2 is a Classic Shoot Em Up arcade action game with action packed gameplay and awesome graphics. Discover this fast paced shoot em up action game with hours, even days of fun. Collecting all achievements will keep you challenged to unlock extra planes.
- Extra attention has been given so that it runs smooth on even 1st generations iphones.
- Earn XP by playing the game and reaching milestones in the game.
- This XP can be used to improve your plane's speed, armor, bullits and bonuses.
- 9 big levels across varied environments.
- Huge diverse endbosses including Bombers, Tanks, Choppers and even a one on one dogfight endboss.
- 13 Weapon upgrades/power-ups.
- Awesome Achievement missions: Earn Bronze, Silver and Gold cups for each of the 9 different achievement missions. Different achievements require different gameplay tactics, so you will be challenged to keep playing.
- OpenFeint and GameCenter support. Submit your highscore and compete with other players worldwide to be the best Mortal Skies 2 pilot in the world.
- Difficulty settings can be adjusted using a slider bar (100 different difficulty levels !). Increasing the difficulty will also increase the maximum available highscore. So you will always be challenged to set that score.
- Control your plane by using Touch controls or Accelerometer.
Recently changed in this version:
Fixed bug which prevented game from being completed.
In case of bugs/remarks , Please email the developer(firstname.lastname@example.org) i.s.o. writing bad reviews so i can fix it.
Lists with: Mortal Skies 2
Comments and ratings for Mortal Skies 2
Still too difficult and need to buy a lot o things.
I destroyed this. Pretty good stuff. No problems with it.Good flowing graphics/sounds. More levels please or a Third version.
My 3 year old loves this game,me too
But I can't continue after I finish the game. Wont count points or complete achievements. I got everything but the difficultly ones. Now I can't unlock new planes or experience points.
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
I really like this game and the first 1 to, but i would like to ask, WHY CAN'T I SEEM TO COMPLETE THE GAME ? i get to the last level and defeat the 2 bosses, but once i've defeated them it says well done and just stays on that screen and doesn't do anyth