5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Graphics & controls
- Online leaderboards & achievements
- Aircraft upgrade system
- More of the same
- In-app purchase
Mortal Skies is an arcade shooter featuring WWII aircraft
It's 1944 and the fate of mankind isn't written yet. You're one of the most skilled war pilots, one of those that can help to change the history. Defeating the invading hostile superpower is in your hands. Will you be courageous, fast and strategical enough to fulfill your mission?
Mortal Skies doesn't claim for an original gameplay: it's a classic-inspired WWII-themed vertical shooter. Your goal is to destroy as many enemy units as you can and defeat the final boss. On your way, you'll find items that will boost your aircraft: rockets, bombs, wings, etc. Try not to miss too many units or you will be ashamed to share your scores on online leaderboards provided by OpenFeint. Likewise, only a good performance will help you to unlock all achievements.
The game is set in cute 3D graphics that make the game run smoothly in most of the devices. However, developers recommend to play it on medium/high-end devices. Although compared with classic-arcades games of this kind, graphics has been enhanced, developers wanted to keep the essence that brings you back to our childhood.
Mortal Skies is a mobile-native game regarding controls: just hold and drag your finger across the screen to move the aircraft (auto-shoot).
One of the best Android titles of its category: good graphics, online leaderboards, aircraft upgrade system and lots of weapons.
This game offers ingame purchases, this is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL, everything you can buy can also be unlocked by completing levels and/or achievements.
Mortal Skies is a Classic Shoot Em Up arcade action game with action packed gameplay and awesome graphics. Discover this fast paced 2d shooter with hours, even days of fun. Collecting all achievements will keep you challenged to unlock extra planes.
- 3d rendered planes to fly with like the awesome spitfire and other ww2 warbirds
- Earn XP to improve your plane's settings (speed,bullitpower,armor and bonusses).
- Buying ingame items, this is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL, everything you can buy can also be unlocked by completing levels and/or achievements.
- 7 big levels across varied environments like Canyons, Snow and more.
- Huge diverse endbosses including Bombers, Choppers and even a one on one dogfight with an angry enemy top fighter pilot.
- 10 Weapon upgrades/powerups, including Minigun, MegaBomb, Wingman, CarpetBomb and Reflective Shield (reflects hostile bullits and absorbs rockets) and more.
- Awesome Achievement missions: Earn Bronze, Silver and Gold cups for each of the 9 different achievement missions. Different achievements require different gameplay tactics, so you will be challenged to keep playing. Unlock extra planes and an extra bonus level in which you will be given some really awesome firepower.
- Difficulty settings can be adjusted using a slider bar (100 different difficulty levels !). Increasing the difficulty will also increase the maximum available highscore. So you will always be challenged to set that score.
- Control your plane by using Touch controls or Accelerometer.
Tegra 2 Based devices
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy Tablet
NOTE : when experiencing problems please contact the developer before submitting a bad review, we will do everything possible to resolve your problem.
Visit www.iphone-games.be to get more info about mortal skies or search youtube for “Mortal Skies”, or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More games support
This game need calibration settings for note 2. Touch controls are way off and make the game unplayable. No support from devs as well.
awesome game reminds me of the old Nintendo game 1942
I destroyed this. The Tanks are a pain. Need more levels but still worthy. Good free-flowing graphics.
SUPERB, EXCELLENT, MAGNIFICENT.
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
All ads for game add-ons
Endless, obtrusive ads for game add-ons. Missed refund deadline. Won't buy anything from this developer. If you do, try it quick. No play value because of all the ads.
Good on Droid,very good.