1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Thrilling gameplay
- We've seen it before
- Not original
Mushroom War is a strategy game featuring mushrooms where an epidemic breakout and now there's a war between good and evil mushrooms. Your objective is to protect the kingdom in the 100 levels that are available to play.
In order to move, you just need to drag the screen right or left and watch how the mushrooms fight each other. Think strategically before sending your troops and prepare them so they can survive the war. There are two types of points: diamond and weapon, for purchasing items and training new mushrooms.
The graphics are simple but appropriate for the type of game. The controls work well enough and the gameplay is actually addictive and thrilling, kind of frustrating sometimes.
WestRiver is the developer of Mushroom War, an entertaining battle game about defending your zone and attacking the enemy's village. Cute characters and
- Absorbing 100 stages.
- Simple and easy operations.
- A lot of strategies to beat enemies
- Insanely addictive game play.
[How to play]
- Save weapon point and organize mushroom troop to defend from infected mushrooms.
- You can upgrade weapons, units and capacity of weapon point by upgrading buildings.
- short distance units: Fist, ninja and mercenary mushroom
- long distance units: Archer, wizard and crossbow mushroom
- protect units : Shield, cavalry and big shield mushroom
Recently changed in this version:
Notification feature added
Last activity on Mushroom War
Lists with: Mushroom War
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Comments and ratings for Mushroom War
What a loser game
i like this game
I personally think cat war is much easier to play and dosen't crash like mushroom war.Furthermore you can only build buildings later on in the game (Only in the second world).Still further mushroom war is a complete replica of cat war. Im not saying anyth
Great game but it is hard at chapter 2 level 10