1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Great management game
- Awesome graphics and gameplay
- Nothing special
An advanced tycoon game on railroad tracks.
Following their own premises about how XXIth century management games should be, Game Insight has launched My Railway. It's much like My Country and inherits all the features of a long lineage of games that can be traced back to Paradise Island. This game adds to the tycoon experience some add-ons related to social media that allow you to boost your progress and improve your management and administration prowesses. These social media shares and invitations (called "hirings") are not required to advance through the game, though they really can make your life as a railroad tycoon easier, at least in the first stages of game.
Game includes not only railway connection but also factory control. There are featured from locomotive freight trains to high-speed passenger trains, everything well wrapped-up with upgrades and, as Game Insight guys have used us to, an optimal learning curve sprinkled with hints and tips that makes this game recommendable for both players who haven't ever played a management game before and consumate gamers.
Overall, it's an outstanding game. Let yourself enjoy the pleasure of watching at your own trains plowing through the fields as the IA offers you a series of missions so fun doesn't wane. Although it's debatable whether this is their best game so far, it's a game made with care in any regard, absolutely recommendable.
Lay rails to connect cities, hire your friends as engineers, control factories and workshops, send your locomotives from city to city and load them up with cargo! Become a modern-day Vanderbilt!
- Lay and upgrade railways connecting cities and factories;
- Upgrade factories and manufacture products to meet demand;
- Load your trains and your friends' trains;
- Expand your railway network;
- Complete daily quests and earn bonuses;
- Find unique collection items;
- Customize your train stations with decorations;
- Send airships to your friends;
- A unique game unlike any other for mobile devices;
- Reminiscent of everyone's childhood hobby, model trains;
- Colorful, high-quality graphics;
- Hints and tips on playing the game;
- Immersive sound effects;
- Trains haul freight even when you're away from the game;
- Free to play;
- No ads.
Pricacy Policy: http://www.game-insight.com/legal/privacy
Game stability improvements
- Gandhi A. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Инна Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- Sharmaine D. Favorited Oct 6, 2013
- Docosborn Downloaded Sep 13, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Jul 24, 2013
- Asssssssssssda Downloaded Jul 12, 2013
- Kanomwan D. Downloaded Jul 12, 2013
- M H. Downloaded Jun 24, 2013
- Mallory12 Downloaded Jun 13, 2013
I do not like having to connect with "friends" to unlock game play.
I love passing the time with this game
Very fun even in the beginning
It's fun so far seems to run smoothly
Easy time passer....