1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Great artwork
- Alleged never-ending story
- A few social features
- Only intrinsic flaws of the genre.
A beautiful point and find game.
Mystery Mannor is a hidden objects game in which you have to find certain objects within a room, a hallway or wherever. When you find a determinate number of items, new rooms are unlocked. In these new found rooms you will find new challenges, not only in the form of new canvas where you have to find more items, but also new characters to be met and even some puzzles.
Artwork is great, and the plot -which is slowly unveiled- gets more complex at every step. What it starts with the missing mansion master becomes a story with haunted places, ghosts and monsters. To avoid getting lost, you must undertake quests -usually given by strange characters- and be keen to face new and more difficult obstacles. As nearly every other hidden object game, there's a feeling of everything being too static, even though there are puzzles and characters. It's a flaw inherent to the genre, but taking into account Mystery Manor's quality, this would have been a good chance to break with it, perhaps with more cinematic scenes or more dynamic scenery.
Game Insight resolutely walks into this kind of games with this game, promising that the story will never end as there are a lot of updates scheduled, adding new rooms, characters and stuff. Besides whether it's a clever idea to promote a game as never-ending (wouldn't we ever be able to solve all the mysteries?), what it's obvious is that GI wants to show off that they have developed one of the best hidden object game in addition to their usual high quality management games they are known for.
A mysterious Event took place in the Manor and completely ruined the ordinary life of its inhabitants. Their deeply loved master Mister X has suddenly disappeared leaving nothing but a strange message. Only you can break the secret of the Mystery Manor. Dive into the mystery and challenge yourself with hidden objects action!
Mystery Manor is a mystery-style hidden objects game. In a mystic mansion, inhabited by strange but lovely people, spooky monsters and scary ghosts you’ll have to solve logic puzzles, find hidden objects and unlock new rooms and complete quests. Mystery Manor is a never-ending game. New quests, rooms, characters are being added on a regular basis. Unlike all other Hidden Objects genre games, you will never finish the game.
Despite of the great gameplay and premium graphics quality, the game is absolutely free!
Official Page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MManorAndroid
Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1OhpWMhXvU
Some great features:
- Explore through the atmosphere of mystery
- Captivating detective story line
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- A wide variety of objects to search and puzzles to solve
- Search for the objects in different modes: words, silhouettes, phenomena, and Zodiac modes.
- Regular updates with new characters, rooms, and quests
- Never-ending mystic gameplay
- Help your friends and ask for their help in return
- Find yourself in the world of pure madness!
- Absolutely FREE
Thanksgiving is coming and we have to get ready!
- Mohammed M. Downloaded Dec 2, 2013
- Ericka V. Downloaded Nov 22, 2013
- Sandra K. Downloaded Nov 18, 2013
- Krishna P. Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- John Reb V. Downloaded Oct 26, 2013
- Alex K. Downloaded Oct 20, 2013
- Antalné C. Downloaded Oct 19, 2013
- Bharath G. Favorited Oct 11, 2013
- Vincenzo G. Downloaded Oct 10, 2013
Get it so you can have fun too!!! I played this before and i still love it
Really fun game!! I love it
Just started, good so far, but the buttons are too small on my tablets 7inches
Nice to look at, challenging to play! Try it.
Great gae ever...
Its ok, nothing special
Awesome game makes my wife happy