Neon Geoms Free
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Neon glow & Doodle cartoon graphics
- Multi-touch and tilt controls
- Increasing complexity
- Level Editor
- Needs more levels
Neon Geoms is a physics-based puzzle game set glowed graphics
Physics-based puzzle game fans love when a game gets more and more complex by adding new challenges. That's Neom Geoms case. The basic goal is grab three stars with a circle and bring it to the vortex. However, as you progress, you'll have to face challenges that require shooting, rope cutting, constructing, balancing, platforms and even tilt controls. Don't worry though, these challenges are gradually added.
Although in this free version you will be only able to play 12 levels from "Basics" stage, it's enough to get hooked by this gameplay. If you're really into physics-based puzzle games, I'm pretty sure you'll upgrade to full version. There you'll find, a pack of new levels and, the most creative will be able to create their own levels from an intuitive "Level Editor" and share them to Neon Geoms community.
Cute glowed graphics that shows that minimalism fits on this kind of puzzle games. Well, actually you can choose from Neon Glow and Crayon Doodles themes to play. I specially like the mixed use of multi-touch and tilt controls to solve challenges.
In brief, a great discovery, one of those games that you download "just to try" and keep you glued to your device for days. Highly recommendable.
Feeling creative? Great because Neon Geoms provides you with a level editor that lets you create, edit and share your very own levels. Awesome, right? You can even play levels that other players create and share. You will never run out of fresh, challenging games.
Check out some of the kick-butt features you get in Neon Geoms:
* Easy to use, intuitive interface
* Killer graphics
* Choose from Neon Glow and Crayon Doodles themes to play
* Levels mix launchers, constructions, rope cutting, balancing and more
* Multi-touch, accelerometer control
* Requires logic, skill and co-ordination
* Easily create, edit and share your very own levels
* Drag and drop to create a complete physics machine or new level
* Play other player’s creations
* Facebook Connect
* You’ll never run out of games to play!
this game sucks
It glows, it's fun and it's free. The neon glow is too cool. The physics accurate. Needs a bit by was of hints or help with certain levels. HTC Desire with Froyo