NES Together (2P NES Emulator)
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Jason Gauci
NES Together is a custom NES emulator that has fantastic netplay code, built on top of the awesome Google Play Games Services. Play NES games with your friends!
1) Buy some authentic NES cartridges.
2) Download ROMs for these cartridges onto your device (phone or tablet), or put ROMs on a Dropbox account and use the Dropbox icon.
3) Start the NES Together app and sign into Google Games Services.
4) Pick one of the game modes (Invite friends or Auto Match).
5) Choose a ROM file from your device's storage (.nes & .zip files supported).
5) Play and have fun!
LEGAL: Nintendo game software sold separately. NES Together emulator (“NES Together”) users must obtain self-created and privately used backup copies of rightfully owned physical video game cartridges for use with the NES Together. Any such copies used with the NES Together must comply with permitted personal copies made in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 117(a)(1). Any video game software copies made for use with or by the NES Together shall not be distributed to others, online or otherwise.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Company, Ltd., its affiliates or subsidiaries. “Nintendo” is a registered trademark of Nintendo of America, Inc. Any and all video game software screen shots and related images that are simulated by the NES Together and available on this NES Together Google Play listing, the NES Together website (versusnes.wikia.com), NES Together software user interface or any NES Together promotional material (collectively “Emulated Content”) is property of their respective copyright owners. Jason Gauci’ use of any Emulated Content is only for the purpose of providing comparative advertising to inform customers of the NES Together’ abilities and functionality in a truthful and non-deceptive manner.
Tags: nes together.
- Fix packet drop bug.
- Fix several UI bugs.
- Reduced lag in netplay.
- Fixed bug when pressing two virtual buttons simultaneously
-Fix rate-limiting during initial setup.
- Fix crash during invitiation
- Changed back to message-based API with internal counters
- Compress network traffic
- Changed from message-based API to socket API
- Added Net throttle to prevent packet floods
- Fixed integer overflow crash after 13 minutes of play.